Help!

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
BillyShears
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Help!

Post by BillyShears »

Hello,

I used to watch Knightmare all the time when I was young - about five years old, apparently. As you can imagine, I can't remember an awful lot about it, but I remember it being a fantastic show. I must have only seen a couple of series though.

I do remember certain bits. In which series was there the flying dragon (don't laugh, I can't remember - hehe) or whatever? And the one with a labyrinth (I imagine all of them? And I vaguely remember an episode which gave me the creeps, in which someone had to get from one side of a screen to the other by walking on massive cards (I forget what they had to do with the cards.)

Your help is much appreciated.

Shaun
BillyShears
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Re: Help!

Post by BillyShears »

Oh, and by the way, I get the feeling it was series 6. Pardon me if I'm wrong. Thanks again.

Shaun
Jericho6
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Re: Help!

Post by Jericho6 »

If you go to the main page (http://www.knightmare.com/) you can get to the Series guide, which will tell you in reasonable detail.

The flying dragon, Smirkenorff, was, I believe, first used in Season 5, with regular appearances thereafter.

The cards thing, from your description, could be either the Play Your Cards right game (Season 7 level 3, and Season 8 level 2), or, less likely, the Room with the cards in (which, I think, was season 2 level 2, but I'm not sure).
If 'exclude' is the opposite of 'include', then what's the opposite of 'increment'?