Celebrity Knightmare ?

How might you change Knightmare if a new series were to be made?
RoxxAatherton
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Re: Celebrity Knightmare ?

Post by RoxxAatherton »

Surprised no one mentioned Cheggers! He was on The Adventure Games and a celebrity edition of Incredible Games.

I would also stick a vote in for Chris Evans
Cheggers would probably want to do it naked though, Imagine.... 'Naked Knightmare'

On second thoughts, don't
Foxxy Roxxy
grumphicks
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by grumphicks »

It would add extra spice to the corridor of blades at least.  :o
We are no longer the knights who say ni! We are now the knights who go Neeeow wum.... ping!
Werewolf
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by Werewolf »

Or the *drumroll*

Block and TACKLE  ;D

Sorry, I had to do that.
Assassins do it from behind
RoxxAatherton
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by RoxxAatherton »

hmm yes, corridor of blades...

Oooooh nasty would have a whole new meaning...

Perhaps  a naked Knighmare should be commisioned, I'm sure channel 5 would buy it, especially if Cheggers presented it!

;D
Last edited by RoxxAatherton on 23 Jun 2003, 15:34, edited 1 time in total.
Foxxy Roxxy
Elessar
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by Elessar »

Hmmm.....Cheguard.....

But if we wanted to keep the original 11-16 rule, why not get rid of Charlotte Church and Daniel Radcliffe, the youngest entries in 100 Worst britons and rightfully so!

Actually Daniel Radcliffe wasn't in it, but his alter ego Master Potter was....well they have the same birthday - they're the same person.
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Who would you like?

Post by MoanaLiza »

Who would you like (celebs/famous people) to enter the dungeon, die and how?
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Who would you like?

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

Ann Robinson - Minced to pieces in Corridor of Blades complete with red paint on camera lens. "Your remarks were always cutting, but the Blades were just a cut above."

Celine Dion - Let a magic sword sap her life force like her music saps mine.  

Judith Chalmers - Burned to a crisp by Bhal-Shebah. I don't particularly dislike her- it's just the only way her brightly sunburnt face could ever get any redder.

Too soon since the last time we did this to offer my Jamie Oliver/Goblin remark again without people noticing me copying my own jokes. *sigh*
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

Get Tony Blair in their, and make members of his cabinet guide him. I doubt he could make it through the first room. Still CoB would be the best death for him
Lowebo
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Lowebo »

Quite happy i have started CoB as a shorthand!! (i think anyway!)

Iain Duncan-Smith - sidestep left type death: If you can't trust your aides, you can't trust anyone.

Jordan: Trial By Spikes - The spikes didnt kill you, your boobs were in the way.

Fred Durst: MineCart!! - Keep rollin' rollin' rollin'...

Jonah Lomu: Block & Tackle - finally, he was tackled...
One time willowthewisp... Never in the shadows.
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

I used CoB many moons ago, just as TbS (Trial by Spikes) and PYCR (Play your Cards Right) were used. I doubt I was the first but it was definately before most members of the forum that are here now had joined!
Sorry to burst your bubble, WW!
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

Iain Duncan-Smith - sidestep left type death: If you can't trust your aides, you can't trust anyone.
Hehe, I like that. Alternatively, all his advisors are saying "You'll have to move to your left if you want to win!" but old IDS keeps sidestepping to the right- that's what Lady Thatcher did when she conquered the dungeon, so he thinks it'll work in any circumstance.

Delia Smith - Dies in Mildread's Cauldron. " Are you sure you want bats wings in here, Mildread? Thyme would be slightly more conventional..."

Edward Tudor Pole - Tries to cosmic handshake Snapper Jack and gets bitten by the Glove Puppet of Pure Evil.  

David Dickinson - Life force runs out as he spends ages talking to camera describing the clue objects in the Level 1 Clue Room. "Oooh, now this horn, lovely craftsmanship, that's got to be a bobby dazzler. I think the glove's a duffer."
Last edited by GrimaldineGrimwold on 04 Nov 2003, 18:03, edited 1 time in total.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Brangwen
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Brangwen »

Ahh Grimaldine, don't be so mean to Ed Tudor Pole, lol^_^

David Blaine:- Fails to answer 3 of Brangwens riddles and we see the first time a Wall Monster destroying the dungeoneer. Let's see him try and show how THAT is an illusion.
MPK
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by MPK »

Bobby Davro, Keith Chegwin, in a really long and slow death, preferably by a professional like Fear or a frightknight!

Paul Daniels, I want him to die in a magical duel with Mogdread, out of which when Daniels is dead, Mogdread turns to the camera and says "Well I dont know about you, but I liked that............I liked that a lot, mwha ha ha agh aha ha aha ha aha !"

Timmy Mallet by a huge gigatic sledge hammer falling on top of his head, out of which the dungeon calls out, "Now you dont like it when it happens to you, do you!"
Once again returning... and once again going just as fast!
http://www.abadeducation.com
lordfearisafox
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by lordfearisafox »

Following along the David Blaine lines...

Derren Brown being eaten by a wall blocker cause he failed to make a psychological connection with it, thus  guessing the wrong password.

(Well, if the whole Russian roulette thing didn't manage to bump him off only good ol' Knightmare can provide the perfect means) I am sooo evil  >:(
I will of course repay you in the...usual manner!
lordfearisafox
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by lordfearisafox »

Paul Daniels, I want him to die in a magical duel with Mogdread, out of which when Daniels is dead, Mogdread turns to the camera and says "Well I dont know about you, but I liked that............I liked that a lot, mwha ha ha agh aha ha aha ha aha !"

That's magic... ;D
I will of course repay you in the...usual manner!