knightmare

Discussion of the repeats of Knightmare on the satellite channel Challenge?
coolkid
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

knightmare

Post by coolkid »

:) im very happy as on challenge tv today the sky and cable channel knightmare is being showen today from 2.00 onwards this afternoon as part of the xmas viewing on telly. its also on again tonight if you miss it the first time around to im so glad pleased its comeing back this was a great show and loved by loads of people. im hopeing its the first one they are showing as it was the best series, hopefully this will start the return of all the old classic tv shows from years ago now like t bag raggydolls etc.
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: knightmare

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

:) im very happy as on challenge tv today the sky and cable channel knightmare is being showen today from 2.00 onwards this afternoon as part of the xmas viewing on telly. its also on again tonight if you miss it the first time around to im so glad pleased its comeing back this was a great show and loved by loads of people. im hopeing its the first one they are showing as it was the best series, hopefully this will start the return of all the old classic tv shows from years ago now like t bag raggydolls etc.
They're just rerunning Series 3 of Knightmare (for the moment, anyway). Both Tea Bag and Raggydolls were fabulous. One of the Tea Bags has been in The Bill recently, which brought back memories to me!
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by JamesA »

Alright if you've got Sky or cable ::)
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary
Purgatory
Knight
Knight

Post by Purgatory »

but the dolls whatever are not challenge type programs
My life is an endless purgatory interruped by profound moments of misery
Debz_g
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Debz_g »

Maybe not, but it would be fab to see them again on whatever channel! I saw summat strangely funny whilst waiting for Knightmare, this Japanese show which was a bit like Funhouse, summat castle anyway with Craig Charles doing the voice over. V good!  ;D
"You think maybe a girl can't do this? Ha!! Like camel I spit on you!!"
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Yes, Takeshi's Castle, or something like that. I'd like to see Raggy Dolls again. It had such a lovely message. And Sad Sack was fantastic. Admittedly he's the only one whose name I can remember.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Purgatory
Knight
Knight

Post by Purgatory »

what the dolls like u an me? lol

i hate that, arr, its sooo annoying,
i would love to see Time busters again, remember that? one with the bus..lol going though time,, blah blah blah
what ever happend to that?
Debz_g
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Debz_g »

One of the Tea Bags has been in The Bill recently, which brought back memories to me!
D'ya remember the original dark haired Teabag? She's a regular in Emmerdale, she plays Diane who I think owns the pub. Her name is Elizabeth Estensen.
Last edited by Debz_g on 25 Dec 2002, 11:33, edited 1 time in total.
"You think maybe a girl can't do this? Ha!! Like camel I spit on you!!"
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

D'ya remember the original dark haired Teabag? She's a regular in Emmerdale, she plays Diane who I think owns the pub. Her name is Elizabeth Estensen.
Really? I'll have to take a look sometime. Thanks for the pointer. :)
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

what the dolls like u an me? lol

i hate that, arr, its sooo annoying,
Well, they were all imperfect, flawed just like us. They showed us how we could all still have a good time even though we're not everything we might like to be. I think that's a better message for kidsies than some that they might draw from other shows. :D
Purgatory
Knight
Knight

Post by Purgatory »

oh yeah ive seen some of theses new kinds shows, full of sex, drugs and Rock n roll, lol  and thats not far from the truth
Pooka
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Pooka »

You sure? There isn't that much rock 'n' roll.  ::)
Pooka - teacher, writer, comedian, musician, geek, and full-time Knightmarian.
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

LOL.
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by JamesA »

oh yeah ive seen some of theses new kinds shows, full of sex, drugs and Rock n roll, lol  and thats not far from the truth
I like it  ;D
James Aukett
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by JamesA »

Perhaps there is  ;)
James Aukett