Will Hugo Myatt be back

A place to discuss Knightmare-VR, a planned revivial of Knightmare
Pickle123
Knight
Knight

Re: Will Hugo Myatt be back

Post by Pickle123 »

we  could stop pimping knightmare as constantly as we do and only mildly pimp it at weekends...etc ;D
http://www.petitionpetition.com/cgi/pet ... gi?id=5838

Click it, sign it, tell ya mates...please
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

I prefer to think of it as 'flying the flag'. ;)
Subject to change.
Pickle123
Knight
Knight

Post by Pickle123 »

weeeeelll, same difference ;)

Jebstar
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Jebstar »

Hugo Myatt should definitely be brought back in, it was him who made it enjoyable, with of course, David Learner. I think that the VR idea may not work as well as the old way, but at least Knightmare may be coming back!
Cant even quest!
Skeeter
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Skeeter »

I would so live the new knightmare stuff to be all real and -no- VR stuff.  I do hope hugo comes back but I was woundering does that mean Pickle has to as well :p

Nah he was ok!

Lord Fear, hmm it would be good as he acted good but maybe a new villin would be cool like an evil wizard.

If hugo didnt come back do u think that someone who was alot like him could be in the show his son or something like keep it in the family with a new generation of Knightmare OH OH a new DMaster as treguards son and lord fear killed treguard and now the son is getting dungoneers to kill him or lord fear might be the only one to have a spell to bring him back, and in the final treguard comes back to thank his son and the dungoneers wo saved him :)

just thought of this actually, so i know its not great but would be interesting to think about...
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

I was wondering about that myself a while back. Lord Fear was/is an excellent villain, but I think it would be very good if there were another Mogdred-style villain who could turn up anywhere without warning and proceed to terrify the teams and the audience alike! :)

Regarding a replacement for Treguard, I think that the most likely scenario would be for Treguard to return for one or more series, then a series with Treguard and his replacement together (sort of like a protege), followed by another series without Treguard where the replacement has taken over.
Subject to change.
Brangwen
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Brangwen »

Yeah, if they have to use another Dungeon Master, I hope they give an explanation on what happaned to Treguard. Though I hope they manage to get Hugo to play it again.
Now if Pickle or Majida were the Dungeon Masters....AT least we wouldn't have to get used to another all new character.
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

Or indeed Dungeon Mistress. :)
Subject to change.
PhoenixFlame
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by PhoenixFlame »

Yeah, if they have to use another Dungeon Master, I hope they give an explanation on what happaned to Treguard. Though I hope they manage to get Hugo to play it again.
Now if Pickle or Majida were the Dungeon Masters....AT least we wouldn't have to get used to another all new character.
Pickle and Majida as DMs, that'd be interesting to say the least!  ;)
Rising from the ashes once again....
Pickle123
Knight
Knight

Post by Pickle123 »

i thought that the master of the dungeon had to be a knight? someone who'd conquered it themselves? no clue realy

i think the "treguard's son" idea would be the best alternative suggested so far if hugo couldn't come back.

MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

I think that a poll should be taken as to who people would like to see as dungeon master and then it should be sent to Tim Child. If most people would like to see Hugo Myatt as the dungeon master again (not as an avatar) a copy of the poll should be sent to him also. If people would like to see him back again as dungeon master (not as an avatar) then would he be willing to be the dungeon master again?
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
Moocowthingy
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Moocowthingy »

Well I would most definatly like to see Hugo back in the flesh and not in VR.  As for DM assistants I never liked either of them I found them annoying so wouldent want to see any of them as DM

Also I was never keen on lord fear as a viewer of ther older series I always found the earlier series more intimidating so bring on a very old baddy or a new one.
PhoenixFlame
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by PhoenixFlame »

Hmm, I have to agree that if Hugo can't/won't come back, then the idea of Treguard's son is the next best thing.  But we could have Treguard's daughter running the dungeon! ;)
Rising from the ashes once again....
Snowwiewolf
Knight
Knight

Post by Snowwiewolf »

Everything after the earth, fire, soemthing (was it air or water?) causeway..... sci-fi channel stopped showing Knightmare that day....  
I'm an alien, you're a berry picker!
Snowwiewolf
Knight
Knight

Post by Snowwiewolf »

Sorry computer gone crazy.... What I meant to say was that Treguards daugter as the dungeon master is a great idea, but I'd still likie the Treguard back (now if this doesnt go right I'm thowing the computer out of the window)
I'm an alien, you're a berry picker!