New Site Help

Interested in offering help to the Knightmare community? Make or respond to requests for help here.
Basel
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

New Site Help

Post by Basel »

Hey everyone!

I'm a big fan of the site..and am counting down the says until Knightmare comes back with a new series..

Me and a few of my mates who used to write for a wrestling entertainment site, it was better then it sounds, have deceided to branch off and start a page of our own.

As we are all British and have a love for classic 80's television we have deceided to start a UK subculture webpage, where Knightmare and Gamesmaster are the jewels in the crown..

We wanted to call the website treguard.com, but alas it has already been taken..we have deceided to call the site www.oohnasty.com

We are currently working on the final design and hope to be up in a month or two...

I am in charge of banners, buttons such and was wondering if anyone could hook me up with there own Knightmare pictures (in particular Lord Fear and Treguard or the eye shield) mainly because the images of Treguard are rather limited on google search and I don't have that much free time to search for some great pictures..

So if you could help I would be really really greatful...keep up the good work
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re:New Site Help

Post by Emii »

Hi there! So what will this site involve? Sounds intriguing!
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
Basel
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Basel »

Well basically we are looking for something along the lines of x-entertainment.com or hugeinternetsuperstars.com (which I currently write for once in a while) and so forth...so basically sub-culture, opinions, comedy..etc

Those pages cater for the American audience (He-Man, Transformers, what have you) we have noticed that regarding English culture it's lacking, it's also an excuse to post a lot of pictures of Pat Sharp

We currently have an idea for a regular Treguard feature, in the form of a diary, he's been keeping since the show was cancelled..but it's still early days as of such

So as said if anyone could aid me with pictures and such I would be very greatful
Lowebo
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Lowebo »

Oh dear. Unlucky, don't be surprised if you get hate mail for the Pat Sharp reference!! hehe ;D Sounds awesome though - i wonder who has treguard.com??
One time willowthewisp... Never in the shadows.
Lowebo
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Lowebo »

PS: If you are looking for a columnist on K'mare/wrestling etc, i'll gladly help out!
One time willowthewisp... Never in the shadows.
Basel
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Basel »

Thanks for the offer, we are currently looking for people who want to write for the site..as it's currently sort of half up..so if anyone is interested in writing come to our forums and sign up (cheap plug)

Mainly we are looking for people who can actually write and can take the piss out of stuff and themselves..as the last thing we want to do is take ourselves seriously..

Though I am personally currently reluctant to write about wrestling as i've done that for a year and it gets tiresom and the other co-owner currently writes for a wrestling site, so that maybe a restricted area at the moment..

But if your interested Will that would be excellent, so as said sign up on our forums and we can discuss it over there, I wouldn't want to clog up this place with my nazi propaganda ;D