*Mocks*

Disucssion of topics that are not directly related to Knightmare.
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: *Mocks*

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

was just talking [...] and of course a certain dungeon hag/green wizard who after a little while after I posted a message about him not being around for a while, seemed to appear for a short while and then dissappear again!
Sorry dearie, I was on a Quest of my own. I got a phone call from Merlin which I took in the Level 1 Payphone (recently replaced by the men from BT after Festus chewed the old one into small pieces  unknown vandals destroyed the old one). He said as how he had a potion that could make me into two people again. Well, you know as how I've wanted that for so long, dearie, so I went along. The difficult part came when he said I had to answer two questions correctly to earn the magic. Well, I don't do questions dearie, not you understood out of principle, but because we Grimwolds are just plain stupid, being just a few evolutionary steps from the slime in the Mire and all. So eventually I 'ad to wave my lovely green staff and put the greybearded old fool in some stocks, which he seemed to actually enjoy, if all the horrendous self-indulgent overacting as I left the room with the potion was anything to go by.

The amazing potion, however, turned out to be the old fool's cough medicine, and after finishing off the bottle over the last few days I'm now addicted and need quick cash to give the Dungeon's resident drugs baron, Rothberry the Apothecary, in order to feed my new filthy habit. Any ideas gratefully received, dearies.  
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

Well you could get Festus to eat Merlin, wouldn't solve much but would be very amusing!
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

Since Malefact has now posted, this topic has circled round to its origins - Emii beating Malefact's post count. So let me make a post about that.

First of all: well done, Emii! :) I think it is something to be proud of. While the posting as a whole across the Forum is of a high calibre, there are certain users who, when I log in, make me think, 'Yes! [username] has posted!' because their contributions are consistently witty, creative and intelligent. This at the moment, for me personally, would include HStorm, Skarkill, Malefact, GG - and Emii. Threads started by Emii are highly inspired and enjoyable; I can't remember a time when there were not several on the first page of General Knightmare Discussion.

In short, I think that starting this thread was entirely justified. :) But don't rest on your laurels too long, Emii - how about 2004 posts by the end of this year? ;)
You utter creep! ;)
Subject to change.
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

Hmmm the top 6 posters go something like this: male, female, male, female, male, female. So it's evenly matched in that respect.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by JamesA »

Make that the Top 7...  ;) ;D

MALE FEMALE MALE FEMALE MALE FEMALE MALE

(Pickle ^_^ hasn't posted in ages though...)
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

Yay! Geegee's back!

Drassil - I'm flattered. 2004 posts the aim is, then.

I'm debating writing a crossover fanfic; Knightmare characters in...

Battle Royale

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Well you could get Festus to eat Merlin, wouldn't solve much but would be very amusing!
That is so true. I'd pay good money for that to have been the end of Series 4, instead of this wishy-wishy ooh, it's Christmas nonsense.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Yay! Geegee's back!
Perhaps. Perhaps. Perhaps.

Thankyou for noticing, by the way. :D
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

*grabs commentary mike* All changed at the last hurdle now Mally's slacked a bit! GG's pulling away again now and I don't think the others will catch him.
Last edited by MoanaLiza on 04 Jan 2004, 03:06, edited 1 time in total.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

\o/ Welcome back GG, don't abandon us.
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by JamesA »

With pole position so distant, the fight is on to decide 2nd, 3rd and 4th places....
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

Scores update...

GG

Moana Liza

Emii

Malefact (my snarking partner! *Nudges*)

Zagor

Skarkill

Emii pulling clear from Malefact now. Had a rough couple of days hasn't he? Although Mal can probably rest comfortably about anyone else catching up to him. That is, unless I missed someone out of thelist.

I've also just discovered to my amazement that I've made more posts than Drassil or Lord_Bob, and almost as many as Skarkill. I'm still pretty new to the forum you realise. There are benefits to working from home, I can tell you!
Last edited by HStorm on 12 Jan 2004, 07:09, edited 1 time in total.
Knightmare Audio Plays from The Dunshelm Players.
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

Congrats on making more posts than yours truly, however I have only been on this forums since.... Erm October?
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Skarkill »

Congrats on passing Lord_Bob and Drassil.

Actualy I've only been a member of this brilliant forum since Nov. I'm a bit supprised at the rate I've progressed, my post total just sems to have skyrockated.

Don't think you'll catch me HStrom.

And I don't think you waner try...Not I fyou value your life.

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHE.......LOVELY."

(He types siting in his leson borded waitiing for the teacher to arrive.)
It's The Irons For You. LOVELY
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

Uhh, excuse me!  >:(

I've got more than that poor excuse of a "GOBLAIN" master!
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/