trading?

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
petechavevelle
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

trading?

Post by petechavevelle »

Hi, this is Pete.  New to the forum, looking to trade or buy.

Actually, last August I sent an order to Adam Battersby for episodes of Knightmare on video, but despite numerous reassuring emails from him, they never arrived and I recently discovered he's stopped trading.  Suffice to say, I was disappointed.  Any chance that I would be able to purchase vids off anybody else?

Cheers, Pete.
pickle
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Re: trading?

Post by pickle »

who hasn't sent an order off to him!? I know i feel i've wasted £29, and although i will now get to see season 4 i may never see 1 and 2! I'm just glad i didn't order the whole lot(80 odd quid) phew!
beamrider2600
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by beamrider2600 »

Going slightly off topic, I know but in keeping with the title of the thread (sorry)...

Is anyone out there still trading?
You can PM me or even e-mail me; thatperson@operamail.com if you're too afraid to speak up.
..........................lets go ride some BEAMS!!
pickle
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by pickle »

same applies for me!!!
Porsmond
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Porsmond »

YES, Adam has stopped Trading(for reasons I dont know) I e-mailed him about getting some episodes and series and although I never sent off a cheque to him, he replyed saying he was stopping trading due to circumstances byeond his control.

I think now I am going to relie on more series being shown on Challenge personally. James said if the ratings prove to be good for Series 4, then who knows what will happen. This is at least promising that maybe Challenge might decide to buy the whole set of series or even a couple more at least.
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

Probably something to do with the tape piracy thread
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
Gerz
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Gerz »

Yea, Most traders have stopped trading as the people who own the rights to Knightmare are clamping down on pirate copies, as some looser on E-bay or Yahoo or whatever tried to sell Knightmare vidoes for about £40.

The quality of pirate tapes ain't very good anyway, plus you never know, they may one day, bring them out offically on DVD or VHS! Especally if serise 9 goes ahead and is sucessfull! :D
I Love Goblins
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

Things might be starting to look promising here, especially if Challenge? get and show all eight series' and they are very popular, then who knows!

;D
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"