Re:Random Fact

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
Alex_Smith
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Random Fact

Post by Alex_Smith »

My obsession has returned, for the moment.

Did you know that if you were a Dungeoneer called Simon, you had a 75% chance of falling to your doom?

Sorry, I think I need help...
darkDescender
Knight
Knight

Post by darkDescender »

And dungeoneers called Julie have a 99.9 percent chance of being battered by goblins.
"Welcome to one of Mogdred's little playpens, dungeoneer. Play awhile...Play forever! Mwahahahahaha! Mwahahahahahahahaha!!!"
Naitch
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Naitch »

And anyone called January has a 99.9% of being mocked about being 'here for the sales' by Lord Fear!
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

dark Descender wrote: And dungeoneers called Julie have a 99.9 percent chance of being battered by goblins.
Only in Series 3. Not in Series 7. ;)

If you're a contestant called David, then you have a 100% chance of not completing your quest, but a 0% chance of perishing in Level 2. The odds of you being an elf or a Dungeon designer are also not bad. Strangely though, the odds of you being a Campbell, or a Campbell hater (in a kilt), are about the same.
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
Alex_Smith
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Alex_Smith »

And, if you're a dungeoneer called Alex, you are certain to fall to your doom, though as an advisor called Alex, pretty much anything could happen to the team.