Knightmare's greatest moments.

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
Scott_Wilkinson
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Knightmare's greatest moments.

Post by Scott_Wilkinson »

If anyone has a greatest Knightmare moments, tell me them, and with no arguements, I'll tell mine too. Because I have a lot of great moments from Knightmare. :) :D ;D
The number one Children's programme of all time for me is, was and always will be the one and only... Knightmare.
WhiteFloatingSkull
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Knightmare, season 3...

Post by WhiteFloatingSkull »

'Ask the goblin's if they'd like a present.'

FECKIN' Priceless... ;D

As for other moments, ANY moment where a skull makes life a little more difficult - Heh, we just RULED those dungeons.  :P
WoOOo, I am the floating Skull - bite my shiny cranium!!!
It still waits.
Pickle123
Knight
Knight

Re: Knightmare's greatest moments.

Post by Pickle123 »

nooooo, pickle entering the dungeon remained in my head for 9 years+ so that was V.good.

also some of the causeways were great.

lordfear spyglass scenes...all of em were great.

there are too many good points about knightmare ;D
http://www.petitionpetition.com/cgi/pet ... gi?id=5838

Click it, sign it, tell ya mates...please
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

I have to go for offering the goblins a present. The whole empty jar of humbugs thing was great fun too.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Pickle123
Knight
Knight

Post by Pickle123 »

oh come on, lord fear crushed by a troll...pure scripted genius....HANDS! IM RELYING ON YOU! ;D
http://www.petitionpetition.com/cgi/pet ... gi?id=5838

Click it, sign it, tell ya mates...please
SrWilson3S
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by SrWilson3S »

If you watch tonights edition of KNightmare youll see a greatest moment  ;D! Im sure other people here probably know what im refering to  ;).
Velda
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Velda »

If you watch tonights edition of KNightmare youll see a greatest moment  ;D! Im sure other people here probably know what im refering to  ;).
Believe it or not, I missed this episode when it was on CITV because I was away on holiday at the time. So I've only seen the clip of the moment in question from this site. I bet I'll laugh even more when I see it on the TV screen!  Boy, am I looking forward to it!  :D
KaM
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by KaM »

Yes, I know of S4's comic caper.  ;)

I loved the 'say hello to the goblins, Julie' - and present offering too.. brilliant. I think my favourite though has to be the whole episode of bringing down the Red Dragon at the conc. of S6 - that ghastly pink against the black setting, haunts me every time I watch it. I also loved Mark Knight's response...for S5 - he looked well defeated; S7, trapped beyond help other than our wonderfully Cornish metal-mouth, but S6.. the alliteration 'We'll be Back! - Bigger, Bolder, Badder and Better - equipped!' ....as for your dungeoneers ... GOBLIN FODDER!' - that rang echoes.. and the the spooky music as well. Set S7 up perfectly, and had that real anger.. what a feud between the forces.. great stuff.
Knightmarian. alphavillean. Marvellian.
Thanatos
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Thanatos »

The spyglass scenes, the scene in the last episode of Series 7 with Barry, Hands, the goblins, Romahna and a pillory, and the other, seemingly forgotten, "side-step left" incident (Nathan's death in series eight).
Last edited by Thanatos on 20 Jul 2003, 00:24, edited 1 time in total.
"The Tory Party is the cream of society: rich, thick and full of clots." - anonymous
NouCamp
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by NouCamp »

I think Knightmare always had great moments when Lord Fear pulled off his hilarious jokes.  For me, the greatest one has to be in the second from last episode in series 8, where was quarrelling with a red dragon of all things, and they were literally exchanging insults. Lord fears imitation of his accent was hilarious, when the Dragon said 'smart arse', and Fear mimiked his accent with:

'There's no need to be nasty, just because you can't follow his lordship's simple instructions'. ;D

Man I miss him.
Scott_Wilkinson
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by Scott_Wilkinson »

I'm glad to hear from you all, I knew no true Knightmare fan would let me down. Well, as promised, seeing as you told me your greatest Knightmare moments, "One shall keep One's side of the bargain" - Hordriss.  One of my greatest Knightmare moments happened on the last episode of Series 6. The music when the Red Dragon was coming really had my heart pounding out of my chest. It was really great. If you have any more Knightmare greatest moments, keep me posted, and I'll tell you more of mine. Keep them coming fans, we really can show a lot of people out there what dedicated fans of Knightmare we truly are. :) ;D 8) ;) :D
The number one Children's programme of all time for me is, was and always will be the one and only... Knightmare.
Gerz
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Gerz »

Sly trying to pass himself as a Dungeonere in Serise 5 and anwsering all the questions wrong.
I Love Goblins
grumphicks
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by grumphicks »

seeing as I haven't seen most of this since it was first on it's all pretty new again to me, so out of the repeats I particularily enjoy the little asides the dungeoneers let out. I swear one of them said a sarcastic "What a surprise" when they were being told what the room looked like. There was some great bickering as well last series.

"Don't talk all at once!!"
Last edited by grumphicks on 13 Jun 2003, 21:09, edited 1 time in total.
We are no longer the knights who say ni! We are now the knights who go Neeeow wum.... ping!
Snowwiewolf
Knight
Knight

Post by Snowwiewolf »

There are sooo many great moments, Mark in a dark room asking where am I? And one of the advisors said you tell us.... And Julie winning, Barry winning: Lord F: Goblins! Is the there no one left!
Brollachan: I hunger for knowledge
Oh no not that....
But the best moments of all  ;D when I see the dungeneer running or the Knight riding and hear the music, knowing that adventure awaits the watchers and players.... priceless. The only thing better,  is seeing my puppy sleeping paws towards the sky, but nothing else is better than the Knigtmare  
I'm an alien, you're a berry picker!
Snowwiewolf
Knight
Knight

Post by Snowwiewolf »

I forgot one thing... Nikki Pandemonium's ( my dog) fawouwrite parts on Knightmare the ones Festus is in   ;D
I'm an alien, you're a berry picker!