I'm back after 10 years!

New members are very welcome to introduce themselves here.
Beltane
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

I'm back after 10 years!

Post by Beltane »

Hi everyone!

Firstly, I'm not a stranger to these forums. At least, I didn't used to be. I used to talk here under the name Velvet but the password retrieval isn't working for me so I re-joined under a new name.

Secondly, I'm in the middle of watching all the old Knightmare episodes while cooking dinner and thought I'd check to see if this forum still works. Aaaand, not only does it still work but it looks like there are plans in the works for Knightmare itself, which sounds really exciting! I'm going to check those out over the next few days; I'm all for keeping Knightmare alive (or reanimating it.

Thirdly, since it's been so long I should (re?)introduce myself. So here goes: I live in Bristol, was a little too young for Knightmare when the first couple of series aired so the first I remember of it was series 3 when Golgarach made enough of an impression on me to keep me coming back for more. Since I left here I've trained as a therapeutic counsellor and have just qualified. At the moment I'm on a quest for my first private client ;)

I think that's all. It's great to be back and now I'm going to see what threads I can contribute to!
Mashibinbin
Staff
Staff

Re: I'm back after 10 years!

Post by Mashibinbin »

Welcome back, have fun and enjoy your stay. :)