Series 3 - Episode 15

BusterKirk
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Series 3 - Episode 15

Post by BusterKirk »

Just watched Knightmare this morning and I was gutted the penultimate challengers in the series didn't win. They were all bright especially the dungeoneer :D I loved that moment where they scared the knight off, and their quick thinking got them out of trouble, such as the hobgoblin in Level 3. A great shame they didn't win the whole thing because they deserved it!  >:(
Last edited by Drassil on 05 Jan 2011, 19:06, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Title adjusted to improve navigation.
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Nooooooooooooooo

Post by Emii »

Oh I know! And to top it off, my video decided to play its 'lets-finish-and-start-rewinding-halfway-through-the-episode' game. Which is a silly game.
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

That happened to me when I recorded series 2 first time around.  :(
Subject to change.
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

I did feel slightly sorry for them. The dungeoneer and lead advisor were both very bright. It was good to see a dungeoneer who wanted to be involved and get on with things. However, the other two advisors were pretty quiet throughout, and their question from Owen was easier than some we could mention.
Oh I know! And to top it off, my video decided to play its 'lets-finish-and-start-rewinding-halfway-through-the-episode' game. Which is a silly game.
My video knows there will only be one eventual winner if it plays little games like that. Unless we follow the plot of some awful science fiction B-Movie, I won't be the one smashed in 1000 pieces on the patio. ;)
Last edited by GrimaldineGrimwold on 22 Feb 2003, 21:51, edited 1 time in total.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

I'll tell you something - when the new series of Km hits our screens (it WILL, dammit!), I'm gonna use five VCRs!
Subject to change.
Purgatory
Knight
Knight

Post by Purgatory »

what pissed me off was they stood their as they were being killed.. all they had to do was run fast down that path and all is done.. i can not believe how mad i get watching theses, arrrrrrrrr how stupid can they get.

And that woman who killed them could at least take part during the other levels
My life is an endless purgatory interruped by profound moments of misery
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

I know what you mean. That's the only thing I don't like about series 3 - the huge anti-climaxes when teams died. Series 4 did it much better.
Subject to change.
Purgatory
Knight
Knight

Post by Purgatory »

To right, i wont remember season 4 untill i see it again. but i guess this is what makes Knightmare so good.  

In fact i thought level 3 looked a little to easy.. they had to many rooms in which nothing happend.. okay a few goblins came up and they had that problem in the clude room wich i thought was stupid
My life is an endless purgatory interruped by profound moments of misery
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

LOl the last team of this series looks like a bunch of gay sailors! at least stripey and the dungeoneer do.
Or the dungeoneer looks like the guy off that perfume advert - anyone know which one I mean?
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
DavidNewton
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by DavidNewton »

Yes, sadly I do, and it's the gayest advert ever. Now, normally I despise the use of the word 'gay' as an insult, but in the case of that advert I think it's perfectly justified.
Far beyond the rising sun, I ride the wings of fate... prepared to go where my heart belongs - back to the past again!
PunmiesterWhiteley
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by PunmiesterWhiteley »

Why couldn't they have legged it when Morghanna appeared?  Anyway that is 2 appearances and 2 kills for her.  A 100% record!

The red thing the current dungeoneer is wearing is appalling, even by 80's/early 90's standards.  It's probably a source of embarrasment now for him.  It's still not as bad as Angela's starry thing or the polka dot/dungarees combo in Series 8.

If they have occasional hobgoblins then what are they the rest of the time?

Is it Morghanna or Morg-hanna?  Treguard said it twice differently in 30 seconds.
You remind me of all the other men I've met in my life. All helmet and no brains.

(Stiletta to Mike)
Kawaii_Catgirl
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by Kawaii_Catgirl »

That quote strikes me as exactly the sort of thing that Mellisandre would say, for some reason.
"When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice."
Trebor64
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Trebor64 »

Well, that game sounds like more fun then her 'hide and seek but you will find me very easily in the next room' game that she played in series 3.
Whats in these cookies!
Trial_by_Spikes
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Trial_by_Spikes »

Very True.
Oh look there's J.G. Ballard in a burnt-out fridge with a spitfire pilot.
Fan
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by Fan »

Well, that game sounds like more fun then her 'hide and seek but you will find me very easily in the next room' game that she played in series 3.
Good point
Last edited by Fan on 24 Feb 2003, 21:15, edited 1 time in total.