Opinions wanted...

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
James_Aukett

Re: Opinions wanted...

Post by James_Aukett »

scary man fear didn't really do much till series 6 and only appeared once!
Well I'm sure you mean that his Lordship only appeared once in Series 6 to encounter a dungeoneer, and that was Ben's winning quest? Of course you do....  ;D
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

I always got the impression Lord Fear wouldn't be so bad if you put him through a few counselling sessions where he could cry about being bullied at the Technomage school and having useless minions... ;)
Absolutely. Perhaps Treguard could have saved a lot of trouble if he'd just recommended a good counsellor. Then Fear might have realised the error of his ways and would just give the quest objects to Treguard, instead of the latter having to send countless 13 year olds to their deaths trying to retrieve them. ;)
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Snowwiewolf
Knight
Knight

Post by Snowwiewolf »

I think you have a good idea Grimaldine Grimwold.... Then again there'd propably be another baddie ready to replace Lord Fear when he shows signs of being nice to kidsies.... And I like Lord Fear more  ;D Mogdred reminds me of my mother... (dont ask)  
I'm an alien, you're a berry picker!
Mogdred
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by Mogdred »

Well you know what I'l say....
Look upon Mogdred now, look upon Mogdred and QUAIL...
Snowwiewolf
Knight
Knight

Post by Snowwiewolf »

Sorry, memory didint work... I meant stephy you ahave an idea... Living with a pack of wolves isint the best way to keep sane... at least I've got a free TV  ;D
I'm an alien, you're a berry picker!