flying through the
Good night out there; whatever you are!
Thanatos
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Re:3 word story

Post by Thanatos »

thitherto balmy air
"The Tory Party is the cream of society: rich, thick and full of clots." - anonymous
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

[Can I suggest drawing this story to a close soon, and then starting a fresh one? Perhaps one that goes backwards from the last three words...

So far we have:]

One day Treguard thought to himself: I think I'll go out today while it's dry and possibly pick a card, any card, or possibly a fresh flower that blooms in the Dunkley Wood where the hideous thing they call Ariadne, lies sleeping in a pit.

So Treguard prepared himself for the journey out of his dingy castle. He summoned Folly with a yell and the jester appeared in a trice with his makeup freshly applied but his hair rather strangely unkempt and a strange expression which said more than words.

Treguard simply smiled as he saw the jester's enthusiasm as he tripped over Lord Fear who was hiding in a playpen which also contained Mogdred's pet quail.Treguard drew his pension, and broadsword from Wolfenden Postoffice forgetting everything previous until Folly reappeared gasping these words in blank verse: "Ooh nasty team! There! My new house is now just a dream."

Folly wept, then looked up solemnly and saw that Treguard was pondering the best course of action. Then Folly suggested they get the Opposition to own up to the joke that they pulled his leg with.

Treguard summoned Majida and told her to get lost property out to show to Merlin who was bored but she wasn't in the mood to celebrate Christmas due to her peculiar hair extensions which had unfortunately been quickly ignited by a mischievous goblin.

And so Skarkill was told to wear a French Maid's outfit to sneak into the boudoir of thirteen cobra nests where Mellisandra was not being killed by Motley's jokes nor was she not going to live a lie. Melisandra Threw Lord Flipper down the Hill of Ragnarok to see if he would bounce into the corridor of balloons to get a new sword that would not break after cheeses of Nazareth would usually do.

Melisandra took the utmost umbrage when transporting the sword through the corridor due to graffiti and generally nasty political slogans fly-posted by UKIP who Lord Fear represented from his outhouse in Marblehead because it seemed convenient to do so.

The sword contained marmalade, making it more powerful than the traditional axe which only contained a sausage roll which the mystic Knights of Ni polished their buttocks with.

Lord Flipper surged toward Treguard grasping his throbbing weapon of mass discombobulation +12, striking Pickle casually aside. Treguard congratulated him, granting him some choice words, to make a flambe or something less dangerous, like soup.

Anywho, Treguard spellcast in a comical person known as Big Boss Man - who is the lord of cookamunga - notorious across many bauhaus golf lounges and dragon ports. So Treguard said: "Ooooohh... Is That my long lost cousin or am I just drunk?"

Pickle swiftly intervened and in doing more than the usual pratting about, actually managed to impale himself on a sharp zebra. A Dungeoneer took to the skies: "Do tell me, What The Sword thrust between extortionate does?".

A chimp left the room. How many times would it need to catch a nasty dose of pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis - particularly if we could pronounce that ridiculous word. The chimp looked onward at the typewriter on which was engraved several spells which included Merlin's old chestnut "Vim", which was actually the source of not a lot of noise, that was coming from oblivion. He, rather startled, promptly sidestepped to the edge of the conveniently placed crevasse, causing him to plummet down into a rabbit hole of enormous proportions 'til he stopped. He looked down beneath him where a pit was invisibly hiding quietly.

Consequently he did what he considered the most sensible dungeon jig, hopping over a sleeping tablet, a clue to Merlin's somnambulism. This afflicted the unfortunate Dungeon Master almost as gravely as other nonsense would be deeply lacking coherent syntax. Suddenly, an explosion sent the sword flying through the thitherto balmy air.

[Next...]

"Blasted BACKFIRE spell!"
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
Mashibinbin
Staff
Staff

Post by Mashibinbin »

Treguard decided that
Carpe Diem - sieze the moment.
TuragaNuju
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by TuragaNuju »

he should stop
Treguard: "Ooh.. nasty. Still, We Can Have A Toilet Break Now - I'm Bursting!"
LordF
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by LordF »

UKIP from getting
LordF's DA Account
LordF's LiveJournal
Also known as Lord Fear
HarveyTowers
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by HarveyTowers »

new, personalised t-shirts
Thanatos
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Thanatos »

featuring Kilroy-Silk, Olaf
"The Tory Party is the cream of society: rich, thick and full of clots." - anonymous
TuragaNuju
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by TuragaNuju »

Closed This Book,
Mashibinbin
Staff
Staff

Post by Mashibinbin »

having had enough
Carpe Diem - sieze the moment.
HarveyTowers
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by HarveyTowers »

of this particular
Thanatos
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Thanatos »

-ly badly constructed sentence

;)
TuragaNuju
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by TuragaNuju »

. Ending - For A
LordF
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by LordF »