A place to discuss public real-life meetups.
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:54 pm
- Location: Sussex, England
This time I will def do Tulleys Farm! I should have no problems as not skint! Must do it as only a few miles down the road. lol
- Level 1 Dungeoneer
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:17 am
- Location: Newbury, Berkshire
That looks like a great place. Unfortunately there's no way I could get myself to West Sussex, so I'm out. I really hope I'll be able to make it wherever you go next year .
- Level 3 Dungeoneer
- Posts: 272
- Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 6:09 pm
- Location: Merries Old Englande
Clowns... goddamn clowns...
Never again. Not even once.
The Dunshelm Players
Audios plays and commentaries with a Knightmare flavour
The neighing and braying of farmyard animals follows