1000 Topics on This Forum!

Any feedback, questions or ideas for this forum and website.
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

1000 Topics on This Forum!

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

Yes, the KM forum has already reached 1000 threads. Gosh, it really seems no time at all since this forum started, and it's come so far already. Great stuff!

Yes, I know this is hardly a great 1000th topic, but hey. ;)
Last edited by GrimaldineGrimwold on 19 Jan 2004, 05:52, edited 1 time in total.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Lord_Bob

Re: 1000 Topics on This Forum!

Post by Lord_Bob »

Woohoo 1000 threads nice work to everyone who has contributed to this wonderful forum, I hope we continue to prosper...
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Skarkill »

1000 Topics

Cool.

In fact better then Cool

Its LOVELY
It's The Irons For You. LOVELY
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

Congrats to a big 1000! Well we certainly had a lot to talk about... We still do...
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

1,000? Whoah, that's... GRAND!

*HIDES BEHIND THE SOFA AS THE CABBAGES FLY.*

There you go, Glenn, drew the fire away from you.
Knightmare Audio Plays from The Dunshelm Players.
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

No need, today, HStorm!!!  ;D

My job should be to run a stockmarket...
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

That job would work, still our community is still going we several other spinoff sites in the making, roleplay forums, fan fics and the like. Being a member here is something to be excited about  :)
Velda
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Velda »

Well done, KM Board!  ;D

Hehe, sometimes I go back to the start and read all the ancient topics, for example: "Hark!  I hear a basoon!" by thriftysquirrels... (If you haven't read this, it has to be seen to be believed...*shudder*  Seriously though, there are loads of great topics in this forum - I love it and long may it continue!  ;D
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

Speaking of old threads, I've just been re-reading the caption contest with the banana.
Knightmare Audio Plays from The Dunshelm Players.
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

I should go an read a few of the ye olde threads, when I get the time that is!
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Well done, KM Board!  ;D

Hehe, sometimes I go back to the start and read all the ancient topics, for example: "Hark!  I hear a basoon!" by thriftysquirrels... (If you haven't read this, it has to be seen to be believed...*shudder*  Seriously though, there are loads of great topics in this forum - I love it and long may it continue!  ;D
Yes, the old threads are very much worth reading. I'm currently collecting links to some of what are in my opninion the best threads for whatever reasons, and collecting them by theme. Plus a few other bits and pieces, so new members and others can get an easy taste of what's been discussed before, if they wish to. :D  
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

Yes please do, I am anxious to see how dull thing were before I arrived  ;) Just Kidding.
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Yes please do, I am anxious to see how dull thing were before I arrived  ;) Just Kidding.
Yes, we all just sat around silently contemplating life, the universe and how many bones we'd have to steal to feed Festus that day, until you came along. ;)
Illusion
Knight
Knight

Post by Illusion »

Yes, the old threads are very much worth reading. I'm currently collecting links to some of what are in my opninion the best threads for whatever reasons, and collecting them by theme. Plus a few other bits and pieces, so new members and others can get an easy taste of what's been discussed before, if they wish to. :D  
Indeed. I was thinking about putting together a new section if the forum called 'Archive' (or something like that). This will be where all the threads of interest since the forum started will be moved into, therefore making them easy to find.

Examples include the threads when Knightmare VR was announced, threads with posts from contestants etc and Tim Child, the tape piracy thread, the announcements of Challenge repeats etc.

Grim - If you could send me your collection of links that would be of great help, saving me the time of searching through 1000+ threads!
You're on the edge of a ledge...
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Grim - If you could send me your collection of links that would be of great help, saving me the time of searching through 1000+ threads!
I sure can. I'm not completely finished yet, and still need to actually put things together by topic, but I'll definitely pass it on as soon as I'm done. If you want any particular things grouped together or linked, apart from the types of things you mention above, just let me know. :D