Series 2 - Episode 11

pjmlfc05
Knight
Knight

Re: Series 2 - Episode 11

Post by pjmlfc05 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:55 pm

wombstar wrote:Nah for get the losers, I want all the winners back to see if they've still got what it takes. :)

Did I read that a member of this team was homesick and wanted to leave?
Yes a member of a team from series 4 I think. Don't know who though.
The only way is onward, there is no turning back.

Gretel
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Gretel » Fri May 16, 2014 8:22 pm

Elita wrote:I really think this team got a raw deal. Okay, so they missed the bits of the MEDAL spell, (but they didn't get much chance to get it what with the Automatum following so closely) but they could have escaped from Ariadne's Lair if they'd ignored Gretel. (I would have! I can't stand her!)  After all, she didn't give them anything useful for freeing her, since she just told them to use a spell they didn't have.

Anyway, I'm wondering what would have happened if they HAD ignored her. Since she didn't give them any clues or advice for later in the level, I don't see how ignoring her could have done any harm. Well, except for the whole code of chivalry thing... But still, it's bloody Gretel! Sod the code, I want to see Ariadne eat her!
Oh! That's charming that is!

*sulks*
"you should be able to hear from my voice that I'm terribly pretty, now DO you think I'm pretty?"

Gretel
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Gretel » Fri May 16, 2014 8:33 pm

If I remember correctly this is the episode my tagline comes from (excuse the double post but the Gretel in me would NOT leave that first comment alone!)
"you should be able to hear from my voice that I'm terribly pretty, now DO you think I'm pretty?"