Oh, not another one

New members are very welcome to introduce themselves here.
andabit2004
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Oh, not another one

Post by andabit2004 »

Hi everybody

Yes, 'fraid so, its time to break out the nicities as another newbie joins the ranks.

I'm an I.T student in Leeds but unlike the team, I don't have an £80 million debt, well not quite.

I tend to watch a lot of TV, mostly comedy stuff like Red Dwarf, The Simpsons, Harry Hill, well you get the idea. Although I haven't seen Knightmare for a long time I was a big fan in the early days.

That's enough rambling for now, I'll let you read something else.

Adrian
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Oh, not another one

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

There's always enough nicities to go around. Well, until the day we run out and have to start telling people we just don't have the resources to be welcoming. I do hope we haven't gone overboard with the niceties and in a few years need to try to beg an Arab Consortium to support our forum so we won't have to sell our best niceties to other boards. Keep your hands off our welcoming patter, Challenge Forum!

Oh, well, since that's a couple of years away, we might as well break out the welcomes while the administrators haven't yet got their hands on them.
Last edited by GrimaldineGrimwold on 03 Dec 2003, 00:34, edited 1 time in total.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
FrightKnight
Knight
Knight

Post by FrightKnight »

Careful now, don't want to spill any...easy does it...there we go-

GREETINGS!
Welcome to this fine board, where 'flaming' is virtually unheard of, people are as pleasant as The Kent Gentleman's club after everyone brought champagne and cigars.

Assumedly. I don't know if there is a Gent;eman's Club in Kent (would have thought so)

Anyhoo, as a fellow Uni student (Journalism at Uni of Cent Lancashire), I know about the ol' finances slipping away a little too rapidly for its own good.
"A rotting pie! Oh no, I'm dead!"
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by JamesA »

Although I haven't seen Knightmare for a long time I was a big fan in the early days.
Yet quite a heck of alot of KM info on your website  ;D
Very good.
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary