Re:The Scary Medusa

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
Tom41
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Tom41 »

http://tomsonic.dyndns.org:90/temp/km/medusa.avi
384 by 288 AVI of the Medusa scene, with sound - much higher quality than the one on Knightmare.com!

http://tomsonic.dyndns.org:90/temp/km/medusa.gif
Animated GIF - but I couldn't quite get the animation loop right :(
One day you say "Enter Stranger" and big goblin comes in!
steve1977
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by steve1977 »

Just wanted to say thanks very much INDEED, for your effort, I have just looked at the gif animation and thought that was good, actually i probably wouldnt have noticed the animation sequence being out of phase if you hadnt of said.

As for the .AVI file, Im sure that will be good, im using an ancient computer to type this that doesnt have the correct decompressor for Real Player and Windows Media player but ill be going to see a mate tommorow, where I have a much up to date computer around there, which also has the latest Windows Media player and Real Player so will be able to view it tommorow.

Guess what too, doesnt make a difference watching the Medusa in the day for me, but if i watch it on this screen in the dark just before bed, it does scare me like it used to, thats both when I goto the bathroom at night with the lights off, and when in bed, ha ha ha.

I even thought, what if it knocks on my door in a minute (well Id try and make friends with it and hope it put a smile on and joined me for a midnight feast), but somehow I reckon apart from being turned to stone, it would just fix itself to the back wall of my bedroom in the dark, give me that nasty stare, and make that horrible sound all night as in Knightmare.

Anyway, most grateful once again for your efforts and wish I could access the challenge channel at the moment.

Only got Freeview, grrrrr

:)