Series 3 - Episode 10

JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Series 3 - Episode 10

Post by JamesA » Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:56 am

Canadanne wrote:
JamesA wrote:No, he makes the remark after he's already picked up the food and put it in his knapsack. There's nothing else left on the floor, so I don't know what he could be talking about. Very odd.
Could of course, be something completely shrouded by bluescreen and hence in the end product not visible to the television viewer's eye.... ;)
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary

Gretel
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Gretel » Sat May 17, 2014 7:06 pm

Notes for the episode:

Melisandre! Feeding Rodney and his friends. Love this moment, very sweet and fitting for our Mellie.
Branwen-Shee, got to love her.
"you should be able to hear from my voice that I'm terribly pretty, now DO you think I'm pretty?"

Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil » Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:04 pm

MoanaLiza wrote:Oh dear, what can I say? I would say it's one of those blink and you miss it quests but anyway.
Or, some might say, one of those close-your-eyes-and-hope-it'll-be-over-soon quests.

I'm not convinced that it would have been Brangwen who'd have told them how to use the armourer's gauntlet against the fuse: I think it would have been Treguard, if the team hadn't already been firmly in losing status.

I'm fairly certain that today's double bill on Challenge, Episodes 9-10, was the last two-episode stretch in which nothing beyond Level 1 was seen. Testament to how harsh Series 3 could be.

wombstar
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by wombstar » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:40 pm

If they hadn't kept taking the wrong path i doubt they would have been giving the bomb room.
It's always the cracked ones that let the light in