Worst team

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
Golgarach
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Re: Who was the most Crappest team ever in Knightm

Post by Golgarach »

Douglas and Co from Series 3 have my vote as they looked in trouble from the get go.

In their 13 minutes (that's just bad luck too!) of dungeon life, they got stung by the Scorpion's Tail (losing life force), only gave one truth to the Brangwen she (did you notice the aggression in her mouth movement?!), didn't tell Motley about the cobra in the pool room. And finally... BANG!

And that was game over.  :-/
Last edited by Golgarach on 26 Jun 2003, 16:06, edited 1 time in total.
Listen puny flesh! Nothing may you take with the earning. Nothing may you know without the learning.
Purgatory
Knight
Knight

Re: Who was the most Crappest team ever in Knightm

Post by Purgatory »

^ man that team didn't have a clue..
But i liked they way they killed them off but putting them at the bottom of the bomb room wich no chance to get out lol
My life is an endless purgatory interruped by profound moments of misery
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Worst teams?

Post by MoanaLiza »

Which was the worst team(s)?

Which team(s) got further than they should've done? There was one team (gavin's s3 I think) who were as Gavin? said let off early because the next team hadn't arrived.
Last edited by Anonymous on 22 May 2004, 23:46, edited 1 time in total.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
Wolfshead
Knight
Knight

Re:Worst teams?

Post by Wolfshead »

The first team ofr series 3 were supposed to die in the cavern with the serpent's mouth, they shouldn't have had a second chance.
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

Akash was an okay dungeoneer, but his three advisors were grotesquely bad. Panicky, indecisive, not bright, and a bit slow-witted.
Knightmare Audio Plays from The Dunshelm Players.
Lowebo
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Lowebo »

Akash and Simon-Side Step Left!
One time willowthewisp... Never in the shadows.
simiano
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by simiano »

i dont think team 5 seris 8 should have been let off the were too panky they said side step right and dungeoneer went left
why do we let these kids mess up our clean and tidy dungeon
knightmaredave
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by knightmaredave »

The team from my home towwn were quite bad!!! they were , however the 2nd team EVER to be on knightmare, and Treguard didnt even hint that they were allowed 2 clue objects. They wanted to take the comb and soap and only took the sopa. When they met Lilith, it was funny
"A block of soap" lol""!!!!
knightmaredave
KaM
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by KaM »

Both of the teams from my home town, coincidentally both opening quests of the series, 2 & 4, were reasonable, the latter performing quite strongly. As I've discussed with Kieran, the Mackem team of S4 were the most successful openers of any series of KM; the only team to reach level 3 of their respective dungeons.

For the worst team, I always have to choose Douglas' team from S3. I thought Akash's team rather harshly faced a bomb-room, which they did escape from, and used magic successfully, albeit a definite sign of their own inability to answer. The fact that they used it for the first question rather than last shows a little ingenuity anyhow; at least it gives you the opportunity to get them all right thereafter. I cannot remember the questions off-hand; but the very fact they were given the spell indicates that it wasn't expected that they could cope with some of the questions anyhow.

Douglas' team - I cannot find much to credit them for at all , and they have to get my vote.
Knightmarian. alphavillean. Marvellian.
King_Gazz
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by King_Gazz »

Shame there wasnt one team from my hometown of Cardiff. the closest was team 5 in series 1 from mid glam
Blocker: PASSWORD? Advisor: Chris say red, blue, green & Grey. Chris: red, green, blue & grey. Advisor No chris red, blue. Blocker: GULP
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

So how close is Swansea to Cardiff then? (from someone who doesn't know Welsh Geography and also done really terribly at my Geography GCSE exam)
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"