I've been thinking...

Interested in offering help to the Knightmare community? Make or respond to requests for help here.
Dungeoneer2k3
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

I've been thinking...

Post by Dungeoneer2k3 »

Hay you guys! Dungeoneer here.  :)
I was wondering something and i'll like to know what you think. I'm a Media Student and i've been thinking that for next year i'll do a Knightmare programme for my course.

Now basically it will be about how Knightmare started, how well it did and how it finished. I would also like to do an interview with some die hare Knightmare fans who are near Swindon but i don't mind travelling far (as long its ok with my folks). If anyone is interested or likes to share some ideas, E-mail me at www.knightshadow2k3@yahoo.co.uk and i'll get back to ya.

This would be very helpful for me and my grades. Also when i've finished the programme, i could tape it for ya but lets wait until i'm definatly on it.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

:)Dungeoneer2k3 ;)
Knightmare lives forever!
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: I've been thinking...

Post by MoanaLiza »

I saw your post on the Challenge forum. I hope along with you. I was thinking that someone should come out with a book similar to your idea and the main website. I have also mentioned about it before on a couple of occasions. I think that it would be a good companion to a Knightmare DVD :D ;).
Last edited by MoanaLiza on 27 Jul 2003, 21:37, edited 1 time in total.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

Well, I'd think that such information and interviews would be part of the DVDs themselves. There's some information on the history of Knightmare and such already on this site, and Debz's excellent interviews are well worth a look. If you do intend doing some kind of project on it, they might give you a few ideas. :D
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Dungeoneer2k3
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Dungeoneer2k3 »

Well at the moment, i'm coping every single Knightmare information on the site (24 pages so far!) and i have to admit, i got the idea from Debz but I'm not gonna copy her at all. (So don't worry Debz if your reading this) I think its a good opputunaty to show people in my class that Knightmare is a big part of other peoples lives instead of mine. Also, it will be great to meet people from this forum to share the same feelings i have for this fantastic show. I think Debz has done a great job and i like to follow her footsteps for this but to have an interview with Hugo, David and Tim. I'm really shy. I don't even know if one word will come out of my mouth! So i'm not 100% sure if i'll do an interview with Tim and some people from the cast but i'll still think about it. All i want is some people from this forum that i can interview. Is anyone up for that? To sit in front of a Camera and answering some simple questions. Please?
Prophet_Tenebrae
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Prophet_Tenebrae »

I'm planning on writing, directing and producing a short (approximately 5 minutes) Knightmare film for the I-moviefest at my Uni.

It will no doubt make fun of such infamous Knightmare moments as "side step to you left - I mean..."
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by JamesA »

I'm planning a little Knightmare project of my own soon, if you want someone to interview I'm more than happy to help
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary
RoxxAatherton
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by RoxxAatherton »

I've been thinking
Careful..
Foxxy Roxxy
Dungeoneer2k3
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Dungeoneer2k3 »

Thanks James, really appriciate it.  Just go to my E-mail and leave some info of your whereabouts. I'll get back to you as soon as I've got some news. Thanks again!  ;)