Is Series 3 Better?

WhiteDevil
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Is Series 3 Better?

Post by WhiteDevil »

hiya guys,
im sure i have read somewhere that series 3 was the most popular series produced. However after having no sky digital since 5 may (thank you sky digital tech dept.) i got a new card (even though sky said it couldnt be that) in time to catch the end of the series. I think the outside places, the eye shield etc. are a nice addition and make this series a bit better than 3...

I do however have one question, why did they get rid of Mrs. Grimwold? I thought her and Festus were very lovable ( ;D). When i saw a figure like her yesterday (or today cant remember) i though it was her, but no it was Mistress Goody...
:o

Still it was nice to see Dickens team win, havent seen that since 199*

WhiteDevil
Those Who Live In The Past Are Doomed To Repeat It
Purgatory
Knight
Knight

Re:  Is Series 3 Better?

Post by Purgatory »

i thought season 3 could have changed alittle most as the quest went on, like season 4. Most of season 3 quests were almost the same.

and i hated Grimwold she was so annoying, I do infact think level 3 in season 3 was much better than what we have for season 4.. its far to easy
My life is an endless purgatory interruped by profound moments of misery
NouCamp
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

think it was certainly theRe:  Is Series 3 Be

Post by NouCamp »

I think series 3 was awesome, it would have been nice to see some winning quests though, I think the dungeoneers that lost just did so, as they made silly mistakes, or were stupid.  The best??? Hmmmmmmmmm, I don't know, I think each series was good in it's own way, so it's difficult to pick out.
Purgatory
Knight
Knight

Post by Purgatory »

at least season 3 had a really good level 3 unlike season 4..   In fact the current team who just died looked like they got to level 3 after the well..lol the rooms where the same... thats another problem.. level 3 has to be to its own.
My life is an endless purgatory interruped by profound moments of misery
thompy
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by thompy »

The only problem with season 4 as someone said is that it seems far to easy,  I really like season 3 as thats when I discoved Knightmare many moons ago ;)
Pickle123
Knight
Knight

Post by Pickle123 »

maybe level 1 was easy when compared with the other series but with only one winner i think this stands up with the rest of knightmare as being the toughest childrens game show :)
http://www.petitionpetition.com/cgi/pet ... gi?id=5838

Click it, sign it, tell ya mates...please
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

I do however have one question, why did they get rid of Mrs. Grimwold? I thought her and Festus were very lovable ( ;D). When i saw a figure like her yesterday (or today cant remember) i though it was her, but no it was Mistress Goody...
Aww, that's nice of you to say, dearie. You 'ear that, Grimwold? Lovable, 'e called us... Yeh, well 'e's not gonna call you lovable, is 'e, what wiv yer grunting and ogre-ing all around the place. I told yer to take the Prozac for yer moods, but ya wouldn't listen.

Goody's nowhere near as good as we were, is she, dearie? 'Er one liners are nothing compared to mine, and she don't 'av a Festus, either. She can shurrupangerroutofit, for all I care.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
knightmaredave
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by knightmaredave »

series 3 was the 2nd best as it was very ahrd level 3 was challenging shame again that mogdred was not utilised ehat was the point in morgana ??? mogdred ruled!!!
knightmaredave
Pickle123
Knight
Knight

Post by Pickle123 »

i think mogdred just looks like hes wearing a dress...and i laugh. at least lord fear felt threatening :D

Velda
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Velda »

I loved Series 3...and it was the first series of Knightmare I saw, when I was 9 years old. And it's starting again tomorrow (I think!) - yipee! ;D
RoxxAatherton
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by RoxxAatherton »

I loved that bit in level two of series three where you had to perform the three steps, there was just something strangely amusing about a dungeoneer hopping on one foot/ putting on a pretend crown/ shaking hands with absolutly nobody in order to get to the other side. And when they didn't have the first step and they tried to jump across, landed on the second step but then fell off, well that was just hilarious.

Ooh Nasty...
Foxxy Roxxy
Pickle123
Knight
Knight

Post by Pickle123 »

lol, and there is proof of me never having seen series three EVER before. that sounds hilarious! ;D

RoxxAatherton
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by RoxxAatherton »

It was series 3, team 9, Scott, Jerry , Nathan and Ian. Theres a still of the death in the knightmare.com series section, series 3, page 2 of the teams. It really is amuzing because in the picture he's upside down! hehe

Almost as good as the ol' SiMAN, Sidestep to your left

Hehe ;D
Foxxy Roxxy
Pickle123
Knight
Knight

Post by Pickle123 »

tis cool, ill wait for the DVD release ;D

RoxxAatherton
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by RoxxAatherton »

Good for you!

Have you noticed that since this petitions out it's 'I'll wait for the DVD release' not 'If a DVD comes out'

WooHoo!

Hehe ;D
Foxxy Roxxy