in my opinion

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
stu
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

in my opinion

Post by stu »

what  made the show good was that it was amied at kids of a younger age and the way that only a few teams suceded in the dungeon, i felt soory for the last teams in each  series becuase there never stood a change when time was the enemy

But back then it was ahead of its times must have taken a long time to film each room and each team quest

I will be wathing it tonight like i ahve since i found that there were brining it back onto the screens, i thinks challange tv is brilliant becuase it brings back loads of shows

i am not show how many people wath the show but i bet its more of the older gerneration who wants to remember i think kids would love it as well but looking back if there relased it now instead of back in the lates 1980s it would be mile more graphical it was the best show when i was a kid all summer i was looking forward to it and when it ended i was upset and could not wait, final series did not see many due to getting sky and alway forgot and never saw many but loved the show

and i missed the eposiode were they won so i looking forward for 2morows epsiodes i rember there get to the 3rd level beofre time is called either during or jsut after the blocker
Gerz
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re: in my opinion

Post by Gerz »

Are yoy new? I aint seen you around before. SO anyhow hello (and welcome if your new)
I Love Goblins
Adzee
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Adzee »

I wonder how many viewers warching Knightmare on Challenge are under 16? (hardly unlikely)

How are they going to sell the new format of Knightmare to Childrens TV broadcasters.  Or will they add a more adult theme with lots of scantly clad women, violence and the odd drunken moment.
Illusion
Knight
Knight

Post by Illusion »

The new Knightmare in development will be aimed at children, indeed the plan is to show it on children's TV in two slots to allow the audience to interact and influence the outcome. See http://knightmare.v21hosting.co.uk/knews/knightmare_vr/

I think quite a few people under 16 may be watching Knightmare for the first time now it's being repeated on Challenge. I've had e-mails from 12/13 year olds in the last few days wanting to know how to appear on the show.
You're on the edge of a ledge...
Gerz
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Gerz »

Oh no we might be invaded by little brats in that case  :o
Last edited by Gerz on 13 Jun 2003, 19:51, edited 1 time in total.
I Love Goblins
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

I've had e-mails from 12/13 year olds in the last few days wanting to know how to appear on the show.
Really? That's wonderful. It shows that it must still look pretty good, too.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
beamrider2600
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by beamrider2600 »

Well, I'm trying to "spread the word" - any under 16s I meet, I tell them to go watch KM on challange. Unfortunatly, I don't meet a lot of under 16s - so you've all got to help me out and do the same.
..........................lets go ride some BEAMS!!
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

My brother and his mates watch it sometimes with me (they're all around the age of 14) and I'm trying to convnce them to go on the show if it comes out in time but all they want to do is take this one kid that they pick on a lot, make him a dungeoneer and chuck him down a pit  ::)
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
Purgatory
Knight
Knight

Post by Purgatory »

My sister is 13 and i got her watching it, She only likes it because of how bad it is lol, She finds it very amuseing lol.

i must have been about 7/8 when i 1st watched it..it was pretty amazing stuff at the time and still enjoy it as always.
My life is an endless purgatory interruped by profound moments of misery
Pickle123
Knight
Knight

Post by Pickle123 »

as long as "little brats" are "little bratty fans" who contribute with some degree of rationality then i'l be happeh enough :) the more the merrier ay ;D
http://www.petitionpetition.com/cgi/pet ... gi?id=5838

Click it, sign it, tell ya mates...please