Invite to Tim Child. Invite for Knightmare Chat. 16th 17th or 18th of december 2016

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
Picklemyfav
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Invite to Tim Child. Invite for Knightmare Chat. 16th 17th or 18th of december 2016

Post by Picklemyfav »

Hi Tim Child

Would it be ok if you could come onto the chat on either the 16th the 17th or the 18th of December........ ?Would be nice to chat to you....... Gets quiet on Fridays and Saturdays. Would also be cool if Treguard or Pickle turned up in chat as well..... I wonder if they do? I've never seen them on chat... Never seen you on chat either.....Was told today that you have been on there before......
Hope you are ok with this? I know its short notice to ask this..... Would be "Lovely" to talk to you on the chat.... It would be an honour! I hope you can come on one of those days.

I was quoting Skarkill when I put the capital L on lovely then put " " on it. I think it would be brilliant if you were to be there....

Hope this is ok with you...... to be invited onto the chat like this..... I feel that Knightmare is brilliant, amazing and I love it..... Knightmare is up there with Raven....... Joint top spot......You are a real genius for making Knightmare.

Hope to see you on the chat soon.

Elizabeth Mullen.
Cedric kneed down close to my helmet so i could see him and told me.
"You're not witless. You're just nice. Too nice really for your own good. That's your main problem."
Picklemyfav
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re: Invite to Tim Child. Invite for Knightmare Chat. 16th 17th or 18th of december 2016

Post by Picklemyfav »

dad just told me last night that there was a party happening on Friday...... so we'll chat on sat or sunday........ ok

had a great time on holiday and had three dreams about knightmare the tv show while on holiday. have written them down in my dream book....... if you want to hear them... let me know....... you were in two of them and you were mentioned in another one.

one of the ones you were in was very awesome but too short. far too short. wish it could had happened for real.

two of the three knightmare related dreams had lord fear, Treguard and pickle in them as well. in one of them lord fear was very naughty........ ;D can't wait to tell you about that one...... you won't believe his cheek.

in the other one lord fear gave someone a special treat during this morning. you were in that one as well. I enjoyed the special treat of lord fear taking over the tv during this morning and putting knightmare on the tv very much and wonder if that could happen for real..... can people really take over the tv airways like that? It was so funny as well. Philip was so annoyed. you were on this morning after the knightmare episode aired.

can't wait to tell you more on sat or sunday on knightmare chat.
"You're not witless. You're just nice. Too nice really for your own good. That's your main problem."
Picklemyfav
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re: Invite to Tim Child. Invite for Knightmare Chat. 16th 17th or 18th of december 2016

Post by Picklemyfav »

Wonder how many people will be on Knightmare chat this week? Hope there's a few more then normal...
A couple of times I have noticed someone come on and without giving anyone time to say hello they leave. the name they have looks like one of those random names that you get on the chat before you change it. Canadanne noticed this person too. I wonder who he/she is?
s4t8brett
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by s4t8brett »

How do you get on Knightmare chat then?

I remember Tim as being generous and considerate - e.g. he realised at our second audition that we had tried before (with two different team members) and that it would be our last chance due to my age - however it seems to me a tad unfair to try to pin him to a chat on these specific dates without a particular reason.

Perhaps Tim would be willing to do a special post once a year answering from a collected list of questions?
Mystara
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Mystara »

s4t8brett wrote:How do you get on Knightmare chat then?
From the main menu, click home, and then chat, and that page should tell you all you need.
however it seems to me a tad unfair to try to pin him to a chat on these specific dates without a particular reason.
Not to mention that he's a busy man and above all else, retired.
Perhaps Tim would be willing to do a special post once a year answering from a collected list of questions?
Tim does read the forums ocassionally. But it's rare that he comments on things.

What you're suggesting would be cool but I think it's unlikely. While we obsess over individual episodes, what happened, and why, the answers are often either mundane or lost.
Picklemyfav
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Picklemyfav »

I suggested those dates as I wanted to wish him a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Also I wanted to say hello and I wasn't very sure when he would next turn up on chat or even if he would turn up in chat again this year.
I thought doing a invite would be ok to give him some warning.... I know he is very busy.... That's why I picked the dates in question and not the 9th 10th or 11th as firstly I would not have been there and secondly the main reason for the invite was to say hello. I thought it was very fair to suggest the dates in question as it gives people time to decide if they want to come.

Maybe in future I could choose a date a month ahead of time. As long as I know for sure it won't crash with anything. Would a month be warning enough I wonder.

The only other dates we have this year to wish him a Merry Christmas are the 23rd the 24th and 25th of December. What is the likelihood he would turn up then I wonder? He'll be very busy. Afterwards we would have one chance [well three] to wish him a Happy New Year. That being the 30th and the 31st of December followed by the 1st of January.

Has he ever turned up on the chat on Christmas day or close to it before?