Memories of Knightmare conventions in the past

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
Picklemyfav
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Memories of Knightmare conventions in the past

Post by Picklemyfav »

I remember something amazing about that day that I wandered into a Knightmare convention. I remember a lot. I remember that lord fear was helpful to me and that's why I showed him mercy instead of chasing him. I didn't know who he was and just started talking to him and asked him some things I had been wondering about at the time. I think I can remember peeking into a tent and being chased out by someone. that was the day I found out that i'd been born three weeks early because the medic there was able to answer the question about the fingernails, eyebrows and eyelashes and about the not needing air to breathe when I was born. I felt like I was totally one of the group that day. think some of my Knightmare dreams are just half encoded memories. I remember getting pickle [number one/tv show] to cause some monkey business by giving him [Treguard number 2] leather. I remember calling tim a nickname that is only to be used in life or death situstions. I remember looking after pickle number 2 and feeling honoured and feeling chosen to do so. I done the first aid that I was told to do and I remember him nearly closing his eyes. I remember yelling for help and talking to him keeping him calm. I remember the relief I felt when I knew he was ok. I saved his life and when I told them what had happened at college they were impressed. yes folks. truth will out. i'm the child with aspergers that wandered into a Knightmare convention and saved a life because of the phrase which was a question I asked at the door. Where am I?
Just wasn't sure how to tell youse lot about my aspergers. some people still freak out at it? why? don't know?
Do any of the cast and crew know about Aspergers? cause they were ok with me!
Do you lot have any memories of Knightmare conventions in the past?
Cedric kneed down close to my helmet so i could see him and told me.
"You're not witless. You're just nice. Too nice really for your own good. That's your main problem."
Picklemyfav
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re: Memories of Knightmare conventions in the past

Post by Picklemyfav »

I remember getting to dress up as a goblin and having a harness on me. I remember a dark haired skarkill with two goblins.
I remember being blindfolded and wearing a helmet.
I remember shocking Treguard number two with the words I have no lands no titles and I rather like france. I remember him getting into a huddle with his helper and then giving me a title then taking it back off me.
I remember getting mobbed and being told to say sorry to someone for just telling him what I thought. I stand by my opinion. I thought why are they trying to lynch mob me for speaking my mind?
i remember that i told him ah well everyone makes mistakes. turned out he agreed with me.
"You're not witless. You're just nice. Too nice really for your own good. That's your main problem."
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

I have Atypical Autism dude :) if you don't mind my saying I kind of figured you had either that or Aspergers. I had to will myself to read all of that and I am still sat here trying to decrypt/decipher it :) just so you know though Picklemyfav, it's cool, because a lot of what you say makes me smile and laugh in a good way :) and it's awesome to see a very eager fan.

Now I'm just gonna pop back and try and read the rest of that XD
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
Picklemyfav
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Picklemyfav »

that is good.
i'm not the only one. others are like me too.

I was remembering something that happened about 12 years ago. when I found a knightmare convention by chance. 10 years before I got to see the knightmare tv show by chance. sometimes a small thing causes a big long story to spill out.

has anyone heard any more about this knightmare convention that's meant to be happening soon?. has anything been decided yet?