Re:Anglia's Magdalen Street studios to close

Report and discuss latest knews and developments relating to Knightmare.
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Re: Magdalen Street studios

Post by Drassil »

Could anyone have predicted in 2006 that the Magdalen Street studios would rise again (as EPIC Norwich) and play host to Knightmare filming once more, not to mention a Knightmare convention?

A happy ending for the building, then, but not so much for Magdalen Street. In the past two months alone, it's seen a stabbing and an arson attack. It's sad that the fake Knightmare violence has been replaced by real violence. And today we have reports of a double shooting in the Norfolk village of Magdalen, which presumably gave the street its name. It's all very troubling.
Picklemyfav
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re: Re:Anglia's Magdalen Street studios to close

Post by Picklemyfav »

We could film Knightmare in Glasgow if you want to make a new series of it. :idea: Are you with us ITV? :question: or would you rather we take over Glasgow and do it ourself? :question: :idea:

Think my near consent dreams about Knightmare is because i want it to come back as i missed it first time around.

There's a art galley in Glasgow and a disused shop we could use.
Or take over the old studio. :idea:

Well that's location sorted.
Now we need cast and costumes.
Tom Bell as Lord Fear or Lord Fear's younger brother Haveno. ;D :idea:

Just a thought....... What do you think guys?

Any thoughts? Sorry for going on a bit of tangent there. I had an idea. :idea:
Cedric kneed down close to my helmet so i could see him and told me.
"You're not witless. You're just nice. Too nice really for your own good. That's your main problem."
Picklemyfav
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re: Magdalen Street studios

Post by Picklemyfav »

Drassil wrote:Could anyone have predicted in 2006 that the Magdalen Street studios would rise again (as EPIC Norwich) and play host to Knightmare filming once more, not to mention a Knightmare convention?

A happy ending for the building, then, but not so much for Magdalen Street. In the past two months alone, it's seen a stabbing and an arson attack. It's sad that the fake Knightmare violence has been replaced by real violence. And today we have reports of a double shooting in the Norfolk village of Magdalen, which presumably gave the street its name. It's all very troubling.
Real violence is awful. I felt sorry for that poor priest that was murdered by thugs in france when that story broke. :'( Poor old guy. He must have been so scared. :(
Cedric kneed down close to my helmet so i could see him and told me.
"You're not witless. You're just nice. Too nice really for your own good. That's your main problem."