Challenge promote the KM forum!

Discussion of the repeats of Knightmare on the satellite channel Challenge?
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Challenge promote the KM forum!

Post by Canadanne »

Did the Knightmare page on Challenge's website always include a link to this forum?? I don't remember seeing that before. Nice!
pjmlfc05
Knight
Knight

Re: Challenge promote the KM forum!

Post by pjmlfc05 »

This can only be a good thing. I've not seen this either so it could be recent thing. Either way a good place to promote the forum as I image Challenge's website gets a fair amount of hits.
The only way is onward, there is no turning back.
EvelynMason
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by EvelynMason »

Yes it's a good thing that the forum is acknowledged on a webpage such as their official site. Makes people aware that there is a designated place where they can go, for those with an interest in the series.

I still try to catch the repeats even now but they only feature them for one hour on a Sunday morning - take away the time for commercial breaks and you're really left with about twenty minutes in each episode. A week can seem like an eternity when you're wanting to see more of the show, so if it were possible, I'd hope to have Knightmare on much more frequently.

(There are always clips available on Youtube but it's just not the same experience as being in front of the Television and watching a real episode. It's much less tangible)
Mystara
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Mystara »

I asked them to link to the forum as well as the main site.
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

It's still a far cry from the days when a chap from Challenge (JamesP) would post Knightmare scheduling news directly to the forum. Admittedly that was when Challenge.co.uk had a forum too, before the era of social media. But Challenge should realise that if they keep Knightmare.com on the forefront when it comes to KM news - i.e. emailing us details as soon as they're available, which as far as I know doesn't happen - we can and will publicise it on the website.
EvelynMason
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by EvelynMason »

Missed this mornings episode - which was just as well, as it was never on to begin with. Couldn't get hold of (TV) listings before today so half expected them to put it on but realised at the same time this could be in doubt as last Sunday saw the end of one of the early series. (Series 2 ?)

Point being, are they going to put on the next series (which I assume will be 3) when they next show the episodes or is it back to the start of Series 1 ? Haven't seen beyond the first 2 series other than on Youtube or the original show in the 1980s I don't believe, so a bit behind with my knowledge. :(

I hope they put the show back on very soon as even though it's just an hour on a Sunday (allowing for commercial breaks you get maybe 20 minutes an episode) it's something I (we) all look ahead to and going to miss the programme for as long as it's off air.
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

Recent updates, probably tied into Challenge's latest rebranding, mean that the links have been removed.

http://www.challenge.co.uk/knightmare/