Knightmare Audio Series: Series 2 Episode 10

Knightmare inspired creations from the community.
GranitasIsCute
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Knightmare Audio Series: Series 2 Episode 10

Post by GranitasIsCute »

The tenth episode of the second series is now available to download and listen to at http://knightmareaudioseries.webs.com :)

It is also available on our YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/KnightmareAudio

Can Ben redeem his pact with Velda by finding the elf-banishing horn? Listen to find out!

The Knightmare Audio Series features the thrilling gameplay from the show lovingly re-created in audio form. If you haven't heard it yet, give it a try and let us know what you think! :)

Enjoy!!
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Knightmare Audio Series: Series 2 Episode 10

Post by Canadanne »

This team didn't watch 'Merlin' very attentively. :P

Excellently written and put together as always - thanks for all your hard work, guys. Loved Treguard snarking at Pickle. ;D Merlin's third riddle was a stinker!
GranitasIsCute
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by GranitasIsCute »

I pointed out to Jake that Tristan and Isolde had featured in Merlin, but he said the team must have stopped watching it by then, like he had. ;)

Thanks for the comments!
TheOldenDays
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by TheOldenDays »

We've had a lot of fun making the series over the past 6 years, but what do I really think of it? Find out now in Jake's Throwback Reviews!

Episode: Series 2, Episode 10
Original Release Date: 21st February 2015
Throwback Review Date: 12th April 2016
Score: 5 out of 5 (brilliant)

The Good: I love the sound and group dynamic of Ben's team – it's got to be one of my top five teams of all. I really like the battle of elf-determination – it comes off very well and fulfils its promise. The death scene with the Giant is excellent, particularly Euan's delivery of “tell him you're disgusting” – pure genius! Those are my highlights, but the entire quest sounds superb.

I absolutely love Antony Jeffries as Nick – the voice is wonderful and the interpretation of the lines is extraordinarily good. The rest of the team sounds very nice as well – appropriately young and spunky, with bags of pluck.

The (Not Really) Bad: Clearly Ben and friends stopped watching Merlin on BBC1 at about the same time I did so they missed Tristran and Isolde, but of course not everything the contestants say in the Audio Series is designed to be well informed and accurate, otherwise everyone would win!

Conclusion: Ben's team sounds excellent and the quest is very well realised, then Nick's team makes an appealing start. The episode is practically flawless.