Luckless in Latakia

Knightmare inspired creations from the community.
GranitasIsCute
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Luckless in Latakia

Post by GranitasIsCute »

A New Year Treat from the Knightmare Audio Series! Our latest comedy skit 'Luckless in Latakia' is now available.

Sidriss and Motley have started their new life in Syria. Hordriss comes to stay just in time to celebrate a happy event.

You can download it from http://knightmareaudioseries.webs.com/skits.htm. Please do enjoy and feel free to leave your comments. :)

Happy New Year!
TheOldenDays
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Re: Luckless in Latakia

Post by TheOldenDays »

We've had a lot of fun making the series over the past 6 years, but what do I really think of it? Find out now in Jake's Throwback Reviews!

Skit: Luckless in Latakia
Original Release Date: 2nd January 2016
Throwback Review Date: 17th September 2016
Score: 3 out of 5 (good)

Inspiration: With Motley and Sidriss (like Folly and Gretel before them) settled in foreign climes, it was inevitable that we (like Hordriss) would be paying them a New Year visit. This skit demonstrates an eclectic mix of inspiration, from I Dream of Jeannie to Knightmare Live, via Blackadder and One Foot in the Grave, and our naughty cat makes her presence felt through Betsemane, just as she did through Kimberlite in the main series.

Comments: It's another fun ride through the strange and surreal. The illusion of Motley shaking off his crowd of drunken followers is achieved particularly well in my opinion.