Cliff Barry in Red Dwarf VIII and more

Projects of the cast and crew of Knightmare.
Ironlord
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re:Cliff Barry on Red Dwarf Picture

Post by Ironlord »

djoska wrote: got your email!
Did someone say "118"?
I am Granitas of legend. MY NAME IS NOT AMUSING!
djoska
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re:Cliff Barry on Red Dwarf Picture

Post by djoska »

haahaa!

I never noticed that!!!

yeah- 118- got your email!!
Keep a look out for my Knew Knightmare PC game!!
V1.0 coming soon!!!!
Kieran
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Clifford Barry

Post by Kieran »

Just thought I would not that our dear green faced (and apparently fish breathed) friend Clifford Barry was on todays edition of 'Doctors' (BBC1) playing a police officer. Nice to see one of our KM Klan still getting some work! The show seems a haven for usually stage-bound actors, we may see a few other KMers pop up on there.

Thanks to Fury for luring me toward the television this afternoon!
'He's NOT a Dungeoneer, he's a VERY naughty boy!'
Pooka
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Cliff Barry Things

Post by Pooka »

A couple of Cliff Barry-related things that I've exhumed from my archives but never actually shared before.

Publicity still of Lissard - from Cliff's own website. I don't think I've seen this one before.

Cliff in Red Dwarf - from the episode Krytie TV. Forester actually took this shot, but it's been lurking around on my HD for ages. Finally got around to uploading it.

CITV advert (1993) - 14 MB, .mpg format, but worth a download. A nostalgic advert for the most popular shows on CITV at the time, with a quick special intro by Lissard saying "you can't beat it."
Pooka - teacher, writer, comedian, musician, geek, and full-time Knightmarian.
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Clifford Barry

Post by JamesA »

Last week I interviewed Cliff for the 25th anniversary documentary. Sorry it's taken me this long since to notify everyone, have been exceptionally occupied elsewhere in the past week. Also the interview was another short-notice planned arrangement with only a couple of days to spare beforehand so I couldn't really openly invite forum questions.

However, in case you don't know, Cliff will be premiering his one-man show "You All Know Me - I'm Jack Ruby" next month at The Mill Theatre in Banbury (November 8th). More information and tickets can be found by clicking here.
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary
Pooka
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Knightmare adverts on CITV

Post by Pooka »

There's a 1993 CITV advert (for CITV itself) which starts with Lissard - it's not really promoting KM per se, but it seems to assume that you know which character this is if you're watching CITV in 1993.

I took an MPG of it and put it up here for download (Alan - hope you're OK with me linking this here; I can send it to you if you want to host it!), if you want to have a look. Not really a Knightmare advert, but an advert with Knightmare in it!
Pooka - teacher, writer, comedian, musician, geek, and full-time Knightmarian.