David Verrey in The Musketeers and The Game

Projects of the cast and crew of Knightmare.
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

David Verrey in The Musketeers and The Game

Post by Canadanne »

Ooh, I just found out David Verrey (McGrew, Golgarach) is in the first episode of The Musketeers tonight! 9pm on BBC1! He plays a character called Raul Mendoza. Somebody might want to publish a quick article (I can't do it on this computer) or mention it on Facebook?
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: David Verrey in The Musketeers

Post by Canadanne »

OK well, the episode is on iPlayer now - David appears at 16 minutes (having an argument with D'Artagnan) and again at 22 minutes. Let me know if someone submits it as a news item (which is fine by me) or if you want me to do it when I'm able to.
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Canadanne »

I have written an article now and will be submitting it as soon as I've finished wrestling with technical difficulties...
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

Thank you! Many people (including me) wouldn't have known about this otherwise. David Verrey has an impressive CV, albeit with a disappointing always-the-bridesmaid aspect.
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: David Verrey

Post by Canadanne »

There's a drama series called The Game starting this Thursday on BBC2. David Verrey appears in the fifth episode, which I think will air on 28th May - will post about it on the main site nearer the time!