Rayner Bourton in Hotel Inferno

Projects of the cast and crew of Knightmare.
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Rayner Bourton in Hotel Inferno

Post by Canadanne »

Rayner "Skarkill" Bourton stars as contract killer Frank Zimosa in Hotel Inferno, a "first person splatter movie" released on DVD last month. The rather gory trailer can be seen on YouTube; it basically looks like someone took the videogame Doom and turned it into a film. :P Is this appropriate for the front page or would it be too violent for the website of a children's programme?
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Rayner Bourton in 1973

Post by Skarkill »

Hmmmm now this puts me in a quandary.

Not normally a big fan of the 'Splatter Horror' genera of film...buuuut it stars on of my all time fav KM Actors sooooo....

I might give it a watch some time.
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Rayner Bourton in Hotel Inferno

Post by Canadanne »

Skarkill wrote:Hmmmm now this puts me in a quandary.

Not normally a big fan of the 'Splatter Horror' genera of film...buuuut it stars on of my all time fav KM Actors sooooo....
I know what you mean! I'm always curious to see what else the KM cast have been up to, but this one looks distinctly unappealing!
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

Canadanne wrote:Is this appropriate for the front page or would it be too violent for the website of a children's programme?
Presumably there isn't a scene at the end of the film where everybody comes back to life outside the hotel grounds before waving and heading home for tea and biscuits. :P

A dedicated Knightmare.com article on Hotel Inferno might be problematic, but you could dilute it by mentioning it briefly as part of a broader 'Rayner roundup' article covering all his significant and recent work. Likewise for Edmund Dehn and his starring role in the grisly Judge Minty, and for Hugo Myatt and his disturbing turn in Snatching Time.
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Canadanne »

Drassil wrote:Presumably there isn't a scene at the end of the film where everybody comes back to life outside the hotel grounds before waving and heading home for tea and biscuits. :P
LOL!
Drassil wrote:A dedicated Knightmare.com article on Hotel Inferno might be problematic, but you could dilute it by mentioning it briefly as part of a broader 'Rayner roundup' article covering all his significant and recent work.
Another possibility I considered would be a round-up of all the current and recent film projects by KM actors, as there are quite a few of those, and it's hard to justify individual news items when I can't find much information about them. I'm not sure where to draw the line as to what is "recent", though.
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

Annie wrote:Another possibility I considered would be a round-up of all the current and recent film projects by KM actors, as there are quite a few of those, and it's hard to justify individual news items when I can't find much information about them. I'm not sure where to draw the line as to what is "recent", though.
That's possibly a better idea and would hark back nicely to the Through the Eyeshield roundups in The Quest. Arguably, the more actors and appearances are covered, the more likely the article would be to catch readers' interests. This being the age of entire repeat channels, 'recent' is a relative term!
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Canadanne »

I think limiting it to the current decade seems reasonable. (Edmund Dehn is in *so* many things!) I'll try and put something together.