Adrian Neil: news and TV appearances

Projects of the cast and crew of Knightmare.
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

I have just been looking through the IMDB and found that Adrian Neil (Ridolfo/Captain Nemanor) played an uncredited character called James in the film Bruce Almighty. He has also been in Frasier, Buffy, Sabrina the teenaged witch, to name a few. Also on the IMDB I have just noticed that Knightmare was directed by Sally Freeman 1987-1990, Jimmy McKinney 1991-1993, and Martin Cairns 1994 I don't know whether the changes in producers have anything slightly to do with the setup i.e. the characters, scenes, location etc. or if all that stuff was strictly down to Tim Child.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
Skeletor
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Skeletor »

Just found out today that he is in an episode of Sabrina the Teenage witch. I've seen the episode many times but never realised it was him.

http://www.tvtome.com/images/people/20/ ... 258-sm.jpg

Here's a picture of Aunt Zelda choking everyone's favourite troubadour/captain
Last edited by Skeletor on 31 Oct 2004, 21:43, edited 1 time in total.
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re:Adrian Neil (Ridolfo) on Sabrina the Teenage Witch

Post by MoanaLiza »

Just out of interest is he English (a brit who went over there) or American (an american who came here temporarily? In other words did he sound english or american, unless he sounded american and was putting on an american accent.
Last edited by Anonymous on 31 Oct 2004, 22:38, edited 1 time in total.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
Skeletor
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Skeletor »

Well he had a stereotypical Queens English accent in that episode. He is listed as "British Man" for the episode as well. So basically I have no idea whether he is actually British or not.
King_Gazz
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by King_Gazz »

www.imdb.com has a recent picture of adrian neil
Blocker: PASSWORD? Advisor: Chris say red, blue, green & Grey. Chris: red, green, blue & grey. Advisor No chris red, blue. Blocker: GULP
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Miscellaneous YouTube clips

Post by Canadanne »

Adrian Cohen-Neil (Ridolfo/Nemanor) has been in a whole bunch of American TV shows, and most of them are online...

- Brief appearance in a 1998 episode of Frasier (15:58).

- Answering a door several times in Sabrina The Teenage Witch (between 15:49 and 17:21).

- Playing a vampire in Buffy The Vampire Slayer (39:45).

- Playing a photographer twice in the year 2000, in Beverly Hills 90210 (0:39) and Dharma & Greg (0:34).

- Playing a maître d', with and without French accent, in Just Shoot Me (3:21) and Castle (29:29). (Typecast much?? He's played a maître d' on at least five separate occasions!)

- One of his larger roles, as a recurring character in State Of Grace (2:55).

- Playing a doctor in Presidio Med (0:36).

- Comic role as a German gambler in Las Vegas (1:26, 7:23, 16:48, 23:11 and 41:23).

- Attempting an American accent in two episodes of 24, here at 23:28 and here at 11:38.

- And playing an auctioneer in a 2009 episode of CSI: NY (0:20).
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Adrian Neil (Ridolfo) on Sabrina the Teenage Witch

Post by Canadanne »

A few more clips of Adrian...

- As a French chef in Kenan & Kel (9:47, 18:48, 19:58, 21:05). I'm so disappointed he wasn't one of the singing pirates in the theme restaurant!

- As a French waiter in The King Of Queens (17:51, 20:21).

- As an American officer worker in Night Stalker who meets a mysterious and grisly death in a lift.

- And as a sleazy villain in General Hospital, employed by the pharmaceutical company responsible for a virus outbreak (0:36, 2:06, 3:59).
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Knightmare Characters on TV

Post by Canadanne »

Canadanne wrote:If you like to watch ex-Knightmare actors on TV, you've got a choice on Wednesday night - you can either look out for Adrian Neil in Bruce Almighty on BBC3, or Bill Cashmore in Wycliffe on ITV3. :)
I chose the former, and couldn't spot him at all. Did anyone else?
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Canadanne »

On Wednesday 11th July at 3:30am, E4 are showing an episode of 90210 that Adrian Neil (Ridolfo) is in, as Dr Lasocek. Not sure how big a role it is, as I skimmed through this episode online once but didn't manage to spot him.
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Canadanne »

Canadanne wrote:On Wednesday 11th July at 3:30am, E4 are showing an episode of 90210 that Adrian Neil (Ridolfo) is in, as Dr Lasocek. Not sure how big a role it is, as I skimmed through this episode online once but didn't manage to spot him.
That upload must have been mislabelled - it definitely wasn't the same episode. Adrian appears in one short scene as a plastic surgeon whom the owner of a production studio is trying (and failing) to impress, in the hope he will shoot some ads there.
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Canadanne »

Canadanne wrote:You can see Erin Geraghty (Mistress Goody) as the vicar's wife in Last Of The Summer Wine on Monday 24th September - it's on Yesterday (Freeview channel 12) at 7:20pm.
Correction: Freeview channel 19 (they're changing it this week).

On Thursday 27th September at 9:30am, Channel 4 are showing the episode of Frasier that Adrian Neil (Ridolfo) briefly appears in. He turns up in the pub towards the end.
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Knightmare Actors on TV

Post by Canadanne »

Two repeats on Thursday 21st February: Adrian Neil in 90210 (6:20am and 9:35am on E4) and Guy Standeven in Poirot (3pm on ITV3).
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Knightmare Actors on TV

Post by Canadanne »

Adrian Neil (Ridolfo) plays a photographer in Dharma & Greg on Monday 8th April at 12 noon on 5 USA. (It would have been funnier if he'd appeared in an earlier episode of this series called 'The Trouble With Troubadour'!)
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Adrian Neil (Ridolfo)

Post by Canadanne »

Good to see Adrian Neil is still getting TV work in America - he appeared as an attorney in Dexter a couple of weeks ago. The stream I found may well be "unofficial" so I won't post the link, but I did take a screencap:
http://www.knightmare.com/images/storie ... Dexter.jpg

And earlier this year he was in a William Shakespeare mini biography (see 1:05, 1:35, 2:35, 4:01 and 4:30), which I have also screencapped:
http://www.knightmare.com/images/storie ... speare.jpg
It's always nice to hear what the actors really sound like when they're not putting on various accents for roles!

(A news item about these has also been submitted to the website.)