Knightmare and the riots

Other shows or games that remind you of Knightmare but aren't official derivatives.
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Knightmare and the riots

Post by Drassil »

I've got this image [in my head] of Hugo Myatt leaning out his window and roaring at the young looters running by, "You're only allowed two items!"

And of Olaf going past and yelling, "It caught on! It caught on! I'm glad I didn't knock it on the knock it on the head!"
shadow6162
Knight
Knight

Re: Knightmare references

Post by shadow6162 »

Drassil wrote:I've got this image of Hugo Myatt leaning out his window and roaring at the young looters running by, "You're only allowed two items!"

And of Olaf going past and yelling, "It caught on! It caught on! I'm glad I didn't knock it on the knock it on the head!"
HAHAHA where did you get them from?
Many years ago I wrote fanfictions. Now I attempt to write sanely.
Fury
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Fury »

Drassil wrote:I've got this image [in my head] of Hugo Myatt leaning out his window and roaring at the young looters running by, "You're only allowed two items!"
If only. If only...

*goes to check the wanted posters for mugshots of Olaf...*
Dungeons don't kill people; advisors do.
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

Some spyglass footage has been uncovered of Olaf breaking into a laundrette, smashing open a washing machine and running off with the contents. Footage was later found from earlier in the day, showing him putting laundry in the same machine. I hope those yolk stains came out.

On an unrelated note, last week someone working on a crossword asked me about the spelling of the word vim. :)
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Canadanne »

Drassil wrote:On an unrelated note, last week someone working on a crossword asked me about the spelling of the word vim. :)
LOL - I hope you answered suitably slowly!