Re:Download Knightmare Game Here!

Knightmare inspired creations from the community.
GranitasIsCute
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re:Download Knightmare Game Here!

Post by GranitasIsCute »

nin_ken_dog wrote: I have a few more comments about it. It probably sounds picky, but I'm guessing you want constructive criticism.

1. Anytime I was to give a password or answer, I just started hitting all the letters on the keyboard. Maybe have about ten answers up and let the player choose by typing it in.

2. PLEASE change that witch. It's the one thing I keep dying from. It's impossible to get the food AND escape.

3. I like that I'm able to Pause and look at the help screens for anything I might need.

4. I don't know how to run the Pooka file. What is it for?

5. I died on that Play Your Cards Right puzzle because I wasn't sure how to answer. I thought I was suppose to back up, then approach my choice, and by backing up...I promptly died. How do you play it? (not the rules, but how to answer)

Still a great game.
I think I've got the food and got past Heggaty :'(
AKA Ross 'Raven's Eye' Thompson
Knightmare Audio Series
keke
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re:DJ OSKA Knightmare PC game latest!!

Post by keke »

djoska wrote: I was going to but I couldn't find a pure enough 'ooh nasty' sample without all the background noise!!
just incase you ever need it in the future... ;D

http://www.freewebs.com/kekerulesstuff/ooohnasty.wav
Knightmare game completion:
Level 1: 100%
Level 2: 8%
Level 3: 1%
BenWilson
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by BenWilson »

Hi, I'm the owner of www.oohnasty.com, which is a sort of everything and nothing site but mainly based on sort of 80's/90's nostalgia (and no prizes for guessing where the name comes from!). Long story short, I love the idea of the game and would be happy to promote it on the site, and even to host it, as I'm having problems downloading it myself! If theres anything I can do, let me know.
TomDread
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by TomDread »

djoska wrote: I was going to but I couldn't find a pure enough 'ooh nasty' sample without all the background noise!!

I did try, but with the footage I had, there was no clean 'ooh nasty' without the dungeoneers mumbling in the background and the noise that created their death!
I think series 1 team 4's death had a quite clear "Ooh... nasty" by Treguard without other ominous sounds. Just try and see if it works.
TuragaNuju
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by TuragaNuju »

BenWilson wrote: as I'm having problems downloading it myself!
The download link is fully functional, i'm afraid that it is a problem on your end.
Treguard: "Ooh.. nasty. Still, We Can Have A Toilet Break Now - I'm Bursting!"
GranitasIsCute
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re: Re:Download Knightmare Game Here!

Post by GranitasIsCute »

I remember playing this game ages ago and enjoying it but lost it somehow through computer being wiped or getting a new one - something like that!
I can't find a working download link - so is it possible for someone to rehost it? If not, does anyone have the game on their computer still and could therefore email it to me? Sending via http://www.sendspace.com lets you send big files - my email address is thompsons.mk@virgin.net and I think Jake would like a copy too - he is eyeshield2002@hotmail.com
Sendspace then gives you a link to access the file, so if it was posted on here anyone could access that link.

Thanks
Jenovadeath
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Jenovadeath »

I'd like it too :)

Kim
xxx
Where was the kaboom? There was supposed to be an Earth-shattering kaboom!
Rich
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Rich »

Could you send me a copy of the game please? Email it to rich.allen1976@googlemail.com thanks.
Strike
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Strike »

Could anyoone email me a version of this as well please?
thanks!
charlesball86@hotmail.com
MajidasBeard
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Dj Oska's Knightmare Game

Post by MajidasBeard »

Hi fellow adventurers

I was hoping somebody here might have a copy, or know where to download Dj Oska's knightmare game. Apparently it was amazing.

Cheers

Majida's Beard
x
MarbleStar
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by MarbleStar »

Anyone got a copy they're willing to send to me via email?
You can contact me at Starswinger@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks in advance, i played this game years ago and would love the chance to play it again.
blackjack
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Knightmare PC game

Post by blackjack »

A few years ago I downloaded a PC game on here which was brilliant. It took actual excerpts from the show and alloqwed you to move the dungeoneer around the room, including causeways, descenders, Igneous, scaring Skarkill with a pooka (like Ben in S6) and of course the corridor of blades. Now with a new computer I don't have it and can not find it. If anyone recognises it can you point it out to me please?
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Knightmare PC game

Post by HStorm »

Probably one of the ones on this page...

http://www.knightmare.com/fan-stuff/dow ... games.html

There's also this one...

http://www.knightmare.com/forum/viewtop ... &start=105

...although the links seem to be dead now.
blackjack
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by blackjack »

Does anyone have a copy of djoskas game they can send me? Please.
DJOSKA87
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by DJOSKA87 »

Ok, so twelve years on from my original 2D game creation and I've been away from the forum, but after catching up on all the nostalgia from the last few years, was curious to see whether my game was still online- and it's not. Things have clearly moved on, and I also see that Jamesuk has been working on some wonderful 3D recreations that put my original creation to shame- oh, how technology has progressed!
I still have the original .exe file of my game. However, looking at it today, it's so primitive- the graphics pixelated and the gameplay isn't the most intuitive, but I was only 18 when I created it. However, it is nice to see that there were still requests to play it years after it was originally shared, and if there is enough interest, perhaps I will share the file again.

Thanks to TuragaNuju for hosting it all that time ago. I wonder if you're still active on here...