Hi i'm BBrooks

New members are very welcome to introduce themselves here.
BBrooks
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Hi i'm BBrooks

Post by BBrooks »

Greetings Strangers,
I'm BBrooks and I can't tell you how great it is for me to be finally on this forum, I'm really looking forward to discussing KM with you all, and I hope to make loads of new friends here.

While I'm here introducing myself, I would personally like to thank knightmare.com for making me rediscover KM all over again (as I was a HUGE fan of the show when it was originally on CITV). I will never forget the first time I clicked on to this site,I couldn't believe the wealth of information,video clips and pictures etc. that was on there,for a fan like me it was like a dream come true. So Thanks.

I would also like to applaud you all on this forum for keeping the memory of KM very much alive because the Challenge repeats, Knightmare VR and the recent interest in KM DVD's probably would never have happened if it had not been for this amazing site.

Thanks for reading.
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Hi i'm BBrooks

Post by HStorm »

Welcome to the asylum! Please be as noisy as you can in here, it's far too quiet these days.
darkDescender
Knight
Knight

Post by darkDescender »

Yes, hello and welcome. I am dark Descender, romanticist, femenist and it was hate at first sight for us, darling, The Lady and The Tramp, rabid and snarling. Enjoy yourself.
frakilk
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by frakilk »

Hi BBrooks and a ghoulish welcome to you!
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

Fidjit here! But call me Glenn, I don't have a double personality... Well... Not here anyway! ;D