Silly question really but.....

New members are very welcome to introduce themselves here.
natnut
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Silly question really but.....

Post by natnut »

Don't ya just LOVE Knightmare...i mean really love it! They dont make programmes like this anymore! I still enjoy flicking through my vids and having a laugh at cheesiness! Hence why I love this site so much! I know i'd feel silly talking about Knightmare episodes on a general chat site! Whereas here I dont cos we are all here for the same reason!

VIVA LA KNIGHTMARE!

p.s i am sorry if i now sound cheesy and strange..... but im in a cheesy wotsit mood and i AM strange....in a good way! ;D
"Remember, play fair, or fear play foul, the game resumes on the witching hour."
Snowwiewolf
Knight
Knight

Re:Silly question really but.....

Post by Snowwiewolf »

Welcome to the looooony bin :)
Woo! Another strange one *dances the Fullmoon dance*

Heh weird welcome from a weird wolfy :) *hugs*
I'm an alien, you're a berry picker!
Cull
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by Cull »

Maybe not a general chat site, but on a couple of sites where I'm mates with some 20-something Brits, I know they're always up for a chat about how great Knightmare was. :D

Thjough funnily enough, I was telling a friend of mine down the pub about how I've been spending most of the couple of weeks rewatching most of the entire series, and all he could ask was "why?"... (that said, off the top of my head he's in his early 30's so probably too old to understand... >.> )
darkDescender
Knight
Knight

Post by darkDescender »

Yes, hello and welcome. I am dark Descender, romanticist, feminist, lunky, wunky, junky, what's that other word and all kinds of bad stuff, woo. Enjoy yourself.
"Welcome to one of Mogdred's little playpens, dungeoneer. Play awhile...Play forever! Mwahahahahaha! Mwahahahahahahahaha!!!"
natnut
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by natnut »

well i have my older brother to thank.....one day i was out playing in the park at the back of my house, when my brother leans out of the window facing the park and shouts....."Tash,come and see this programme, its really really good!!!!" from that point(series 3) i was hooked. I used to invite my mates round on a friday afternoon after school and we would all watch it together...then we would discuss the programme all evening!!!! we even used to play it at school, by putting boxes over out head so we couldnt see....lol....cant get any stranger than me!!!!
Last edited by natnut on 18 Apr 2006, 15:02, edited 1 time in total.
"Remember, play fair, or fear play foul, the game resumes on the witching hour."