New Video Clips

Any feedback, questions or ideas for this forum and website.
King_Gazz
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

New Video Clips

Post by King_Gazz »

Will there be any more video clips of all the knightmare series on here? Could have a section on the Deaths or the banter with Treguard & Pickle/Majida

what do you think?
Blocker: PASSWORD? Advisor: Chris say red, blue, green & Grey. Chris: red, green, blue & grey. Advisor No chris red, blue. Blocker: GULP
Billy
Knight
Knight

Re:New Video Clips

Post by Billy »

From the FAQ:
Q7: Are you going to put more video clips up?

Clips take a long time to produce, and we have limited spare time to work on the site. I do not intend to put up any more clips for the time being, since there is a large selection already. We also will not be putting up any full-episode files on the site due to bandwidth restrictions and copyright reasons.
Adzee
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

UPDATING VIDEO CLIPS

Post by Adzee »

I think that there should be more video clips on the site. There doesn't seem enough for series one and two!

I'm not moaning, it's just nothing has been added for ages, and ages, and ages, and ages.......
Adzee
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Adzee »

er...... Video clips take a few minutes to edit my friend.
Mykell
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Mykell »

To edit, yes, but there's also setting your computer up to be able to receive a video feed and then you have to slowly record an episode in (or clip at least) in real-time. Then it takes a short while to preen the edges and then it has to be saved as a standard AVI file (which usually takes a long time because of the size). Then it has to be imported into Real Producer so that it can be converted and compressed down into Real Media format. I'm guessing that each clip took about 20 minutes or so to create from start to finish. Now add up how many video clips there are and that equals a lot of time.

Plus I think that the clips already cover all of the decent highlights of Knightmare.
Illusion
Knight
Knight

Post by Illusion »

I'm not planning to put up any more clips. Whilst there hasn't been much expansion of the clips section in recent years, the amount downloaded has massively increased as more people have broadband and hence ever increasing bandwidth requirements.

Yes, I'm sure clips are easily produced if you have the tapes set at exactly the right place, have all the suitable hardware and software in place and can edit and upload webpages to support them very quicky. I actually don't have the set up to create clips anymore.
You're on the edge of a ledge...
Mykell
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Mykell »

Of course if you want to Adzee you could make the clips yourself and host them on your own webspace for us all to see?
Adzee
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Adzee »

Okay point taken. I'll retract my above statement!!