From James (My First Post)

New members are very welcome to introduce themselves here.
Naitch
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

From James (My First Post)

Post by Naitch »

Hello

My name is James, and I have watched Knightmare scince Episode 1!

I was 6 years old when it started, and I was transfixed.

I'm now 23, still have every episode on tape, as well as all the books, board game, Spectrum Game (Original & Emulated), magazine articles I have kept over the years,(Look In, TV Times etc) as well as Treguards appearences on such long gone programmes such as Motor Mouth and CITV on tape

Not only is Knightmare my favourite Childrens programme, it's my favourite programme full stop!

I've just finished my HND, so while enjoying some time off, I've just had a maga session of watching every episode. Each episode I taped had the before and after show links from the CITv presenters (Neil Bucannan, Tommy Boyd etc)

So there, I've joined here to relive those days and to find like minded bands of youngsters like yourselves, who are bright enough, and brave enough to tread the path...
NeilJones
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Re:From James (My First Post)

Post by NeilJones »

Naitch wrote: I'm now 23, still have every episode on tape, as well as all the books, board game, Spectrum Game (Original & Emulated), magazine articles I have kept over the years,(Look In, TV Times etc) as well as Treguards appearences on such long gone programmes such as Motor Mouth and CITV on tape
So you've not obsessed then. :)
I've just finished my HND, so while enjoying some time off, I've just had a maga session of watching every episode. Each episode I taped had the before and after show links from the CITv presenters (Neil Bucannan, Tommy Boyd etc)
Neil Buchanan presented CITV?
Although the amount of times he used to be on, it certainly felt like it.
So there, I've joined here to relive those days and to find like minded bands of youngsters like yourselves, who are bright enough, and brave enough to tread the path...
Greetings then. Hello.
Last edited by Anonymous on 24 Aug 2005, 12:25, edited 1 time in total.
Yes I'm still here. Do you know who I am?
HarveyTowers
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by HarveyTowers »

Welcome to the zone!
Good night out there; whatever you are!
Naitch
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Naitch »

Thankyou for the welcomes

Of course, Neil Bucannan didn't present CITV, But watching my video tapes I am reminded that Garry Terzza, Debbi Shore (1987), Mark Granger (1988) Jerry Foulkes, Jeanne Downs, Clive Warren and Scally the Dog (1989-1991) presented CITV before Tommy Boyd (1991-1993), thus giving us all thouse great Knightmare links.

Steven Ryde provided the VO links for the final two series of Knightmare...
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

*Escapes from gag rags to greet knew member* Why hello there. What I can't understand is why I didn't seem to discover Knightmare until somewhere during series 3. Unless it's just that I can't remember before that for some particular reason or another.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
darkDescender
Knight
Knight

Post by darkDescender »

Yes, hello and welcome. I am Dark Descender, Romanticist, Feminist, Pugilist. Enjoy yourself.
"Welcome to one of Mogdred's little playpens, dungeoneer. Play awhile...Play forever! Mwahahahahaha! Mwahahahahahahahaha!!!"