kinghtmare 11 minutes drama play coming soon

Knightmare inspired creations from the community.
TheGameDD
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

kinghtmare 11 minutes drama play coming soon

Post by TheGameDD »

Hi guys

Liam the great and slammer will soon, be uploading a knightmare sketch. it was filmed as part of a TV pilot for a new gamerweb TV like series.
Last edited by TheGameDD on 15 Jun 2005, 11:46, edited 1 time in total.
TheBrollachan
Knight
Knight

Re:kinghtmare 11 minutes drama play coming soon

Post by TheBrollachan »

Erm may I advice reading what you are about to post before actually posting, as that barely made sense.

Anyway if I understand it the post it sounds vaguely like the KM RPG, minus the interactive part.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/SmokeHits
Keeper of the original modellers' cast of the Brollachan.
imy
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by imy »

Where can i get Slammer And Liam, as i havnt talked to them in ages?
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by JamesA »

Is this going to be similar to "Bad Dream", which was promoted here not so long ago....
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary
TheGameDD
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by TheGameDD »

Yes sort of. But you got to remember it isnt a spoof of bad deam. its a spoof of knightmare.

bad deams a far as i can remember is the first knightmare spoof i ve seen and naturally mor will follow like in any TV show or film.

As soon as know anything of the sketch, i will post the link for you guys to view it.

Take it easy
slammer
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Gamezone produces Knightmare

Post by slammer »

Hi all

First of all, i would like to introduce myself. I am Carl Joseph, and me and my friends are in the making for producing a computer video game show on TV hopefully soon.

There was a prevoius post that was made by the member (The Game) about what we were doing, so i wanted to make a new topic.

We are all fans of the ever so famous Knightmare show. In our pilot, we wanted to do a rough 10 minute segament on base of having a computer game theme for Knightmare. We tried to make it looked liked the real series Kinghtmare back in the day.

We started producing it in Feb 2005, and during that time, we heard that Bad Dream was produced and finished too. We didn't copied them ( of term for making another Kinghtmare mini movie) because they did a Knightmare drama play too. But the GameZone team like to wish them well, and we enjoy watching there mini movie.

Here is our website www.gamezoneuktv.co.uk
And the Knightmare download is in the download page http://www.radcowsdisease.co.uk/gamezone/downloads.html

There is high quailty for the broadband user, and low quailty for the narrowband user (56K)

If you want to have alook at our website, feel free to do so, but if want to write about our Kinghtmare mini movie, please reply back in this topic, and iam open for all your views.

Thank you very much

Carl Joseph
www.playps2.net
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Re:Gamezone produces Knightmare

Post by www.playps2.net »

Haha.
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

Several nice touches and funny moments. Good to see another tribute to Knightmare.
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
Snowwiewolf
Knight
Knight

Post by Snowwiewolf »

I almost laughed my self to death (which can really happen, seeing as I have asthma). The last time I laughed this hard was.. well last sunday ;D
Last edited by Snowwiewolf on 12 Aug 2005, 14:21, edited 1 time in total.
I'm an alien, you're a berry picker!
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by JamesA »

For the one hour it took me to download, it was definitely worth it.

There were some brilliant touches in there, I won't mention any specifics in case it spolis it for others that haven't seen it yet, but it was fantastic viewing and you guys should be highly commended.

Did I actually someone mention "Tottenham" in there though.... that's my old stamping ground....
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary
GranitasIsCute
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by GranitasIsCute »

This game is trading your life force
AKA Ross 'Raven's Eye' Thompson
Knightmare Audio Series
slammer
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by slammer »

Well first of all, for all the people downloading our knightmare drama play for our pilot and who have enjoyed watching it, me and the team would like to thank you.

Also thank you for the KN website team for putting the link to our pilot on the main page too. I may need to change the KN video clip, because some people have been compaining about the sound begin too low, but i see what i can do. I have been reading people posts on here, and its great to hear that they are doing they own knightmare drama play too (i can't wait to seem them ;D).

Finally they are Knightmare bloopers in the full Game Zone bloopers video file if you would like to see them(must download in my view).

Narrowband (56K)
http://www.radcowsdisease.co.uk/gamezon ... oopers.wmv

Broadband
http://www.radcowsdisease.co.uk/gamezon ... oopers.wmv

Once again thank you very much
Carl Joseph