Sir Hugh de Whitless

Wolfshead
Knight
Knight

Sir Hugh de Whitless

Post by Wolfshead »

I was just wondering what people think of this character. Personally I liked the idea of a knight being in knightmare, but I thought that he was a bit stupid.

Interestingly though, I'm currently reading "Don Quixote" and I'm pretty sure that Sir Hugh could have been based on the central character in this book afterall there are many similarities.

Do you think he'd have been better with a squire like Sancho Panza.
Kieran
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re:Sir Hugh de Whitless

Post by Kieran »

Always an enjoyable to have around, for me at least, it is a shame he did not come back for Season 6. Mark Knight has said it was his favourite character to portray, so there must be something good in him!
'He's NOT a Dungeoneer, he's a VERY naughty boy!'
Wolfshead
Knight
Knight

Post by Wolfshead »

Should he be counted as neutral or powers that be becasue even though he was good and would fight the opposition he did try to hinder quests by rescuiing the dungeonere and taking them back to the beginning (or Dunshelm maybe).
HarveyTowers
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by HarveyTowers »

Don't you think that rescuing the dungeoneers was just him being a bit of a jobsworth and rather unable to tell who was actually needing to be rescued and who was on a quest or whatever.

Don't you think that a small child with a bucket over their head and only a knapsack for protection might give out a few vibes of anxiety?
Good night out there; whatever you are!
Wolfshead
Knight
Knight

Post by Wolfshead »

I understand, but he could be a hazard to the quest and the Powers that be would surely do their best to ensure the progress of a successful quest. Also if he was with the Powers that be then he wouldn't have been threatened by Gwendeline.
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

Wasn't it Hordriss that took away his sanity or something?
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
Wolfshead
Knight
Knight

Post by Wolfshead »

Yes, he was rude to Hordris so Hordris cast a spell on him that made him go around rescuing people.

Motley and Gundrada have both been punnished for being rude to Hordriss and I think so was Borther Mace with the Etruscan brandy that turned him into a giant Monitor Lizard.

Was there anyone else?