Series 6 Episode 12

LordFear
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Re:Series 6 Episode 12

Post by LordFear »

Nice to know that some of my old "friends" are still around.

Oh, and Skarkill, I don't pay you to go and lie down when you get a headache. Wait, what am I saying? I don't pay you at all.

As for the person who is obviously my biggest fan (they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery), I suggest that there is no need for us to have any kind of rivalry here. In fact, perhaps an alliance against some of the "nice guys" around here would be to both our benefits.

Fear
Live in Fear....
Fishsta
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Fishsta »

OK, I think I've worked out that "No Right Turn" scroll.

If you can imagine it, the dwarf tunnel is shaped as follows:

Code: Select all

/------------------------\
|                        |
|        /------\        |
|        |      |        |
|        \------/        |
|       Stormgeist        |
|        /------\        |
|  Scroll|      |        |
|Entrance|      |  Exit  |
Now, technically, the only direction they can turn is right, but there's a turning before the "forced" turning. I expect if they'd have turned right there, they'd have come out right next to the exit, but gone straight into a Stormgeist, and probably died. So basically, they must not go through that particular section of corridor, hence "No Right Turn".
dontyoulikemypie
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by dontyoulikemypie »

Makes sense I guess. Shame the geists don't ever seem to get anyone though!
And another edited episode, with the jump to Smirky and the mint. I've watched a few on the trot so I may be getting mixed up - I think the next ep has the shortest Treguard outro of all, none of that annoying "fear play foul" nonsense - just "bye!"
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Series 6 Episode 12

Post by Canadanne »

I'm not sure which is funnier - Sophia commanding Julius Scaramonger to "Give me the horn or else!", or Treguard's reaction to Sophia calling Elita a faceache. *g*

Bit silly how Treguard says in the dwarf tunnels "I don't think you'll find any food in a place like this - not edible, anyway", even though several dungeoneers have found food in them before!
Morghanna
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re: Series 6 Episode 12

Post by Morghanna »

Well, that's a first. :exclaim: After her initial insult, Elita was very kind to Sophia and gave her advice, plus the causeway combo.
They started really well on the causeway, but just got a little flustered before making it across.
Encountered Scaramonger in the marketplace. Dealt with Scaramonger very efficiently to get the dragon caller. They very honestly left him the silver after he had fled.
Summoned Elita and received dragonmint for Smirky, plus the level 1 password. Sophia retorted to Elita's insult. (Not sure how she would have reacted if Elita had been on top form.)
:idea: This was very bold of her, but not necessarily wise. The last team who gave Elita some backchat was S5 team 3 and it came back with a vengeance. When they re-encountered Elita in level 3, she took their red gem and scarpered without helping them, leaving them to perish in the corridor of blades. 8-o

Got past the dreadnort then paid Smirky to take them to level 2.

Think the haunting in the dwarf tunnel gave them a shock.
Reached the level 2 clue-room. Took the lute and the ring. (Liked the way he thumped the broken pool of voracity and it started working again. :D)
Found Ridolpho by the waterside and returned his lute. He was off-form today, but agreed to row them across to witchhaven to evade the goblins.

Team 6 are a really likeable team. They are very enthusiastic and have a great ability for rational thinking. Considering they are a noticeably younger team, they have done really well so far. :)
"I think it's about time you got wise to the ways of real magic. The kind that is borne on the dark side." >:D