Anyone know where I can get.......

Interested in offering help to the Knightmare community? Make or respond to requests for help here.
D.I.S.M.I.S.S.
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Anyone know where I can get.......

Post by D.I.S.M.I.S.S. »

a. A bunch of episodes. (Im not blessed with the Challenge channel)
b. an amstrad cpc 464 emulator and that fine game.
c. Help for my withdrawal symptoms

any advice would be grand.
darkDescender
Knight
Knight

Re:Anyone know where I can get.......

Post by darkDescender »

1: I can't help you, but i'm sure someone may be willing to lend you a tape or 2.
2: Try Ninja Games in town. They have just about anything. Even NES and Jaguars. They even had a virtual Boy at some point.
3: Slap yourself.
"Welcome to one of Mogdred's little playpens, dungeoneer. Play awhile...Play forever! Mwahahahahaha! Mwahahahahahahahaha!!!"
D.I.S.M.I.S.S.
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by D.I.S.M.I.S.S. »

Ninja games?
Im not from these parts.
Im frae Schlopshire.
MPK
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by MPK »

Which version of the game are u after?

I know for a fact that the first KM game is available on spectrum emulator discs for PC, that can be purchased from large pc stockists such as Game!

Withdrawal symptoms- apply a wet fish across the face, in a swiping motion! Or better still, get someone else to do it for you!
Once again returning... and once again going just as fast!
http://www.abadeducation.com
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

D.I.S.M.I.S.S. wrote:c. Help for my withdrawal symptoms
Watch the clips on knightmare.com if you havn't already done so or if you have watch them again. Invest in a Sky digi family package if you can get sky. Sky often have deals!
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
Flangella
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Flangella »

I have an Amstrad 464 and a copy of the Knightmare game...fancy buying it from me? ;D

Only joking. Don't want people to think I've only joined to flog an old computer. :o
Don't touch me please, I cannot stand the way you tease...
keke
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by keke »

hmm eps?
i'd say download them off a bittorent site but thats illegal i think so i wont say that. get a friend who has challenge to tape it.
dunno but the spectrum game is online here:
http://www.ciunga.it/jxspeccy/arc/3.htm ... TMR&128k=1
still not worked out how to kill those guards with the sword. :(
widthdrawal symptoms: invent a knightmare patch that will slowly release knightmare into your system throughout the day
Knightmare game completion:
Level 1: 100%
Level 2: 8%
Level 3: 1%
Forester
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by Forester »

Last time I checked current UK laws on Copyright permit the use of recording a TV show for timeshift only. In otherwords, you're only allowed to legally watch the show once per recording. Once you've watched it you're supposed to scrub the recording or at least not watch it again.

So yes using a P2P application like BitTorrent is illegal but so is watching recorded copies more than once.

All I'll say is there's a bittorrent site dealing specifically with *UK* TV. Also there was a popular torrent site called super*nova*. If that's not a good enough clue, can't help.

Do however realise though that some people consider owning any copies in any form detrimental to the efforts towards getting an official DVD release.
Never test a mains lead with your tongue.
WapChimney
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by WapChimney »

Forester wrote: Do however realise though that some people consider owning any copies in any form detrimental to the efforts towards getting an official DVD release.
A lot of people seem to think this, but it was only after Bob Geldof found people dealing in pirate copies of Live Aid on ebay that he rush-released a deluxe 3 Disc set of the event into the shops in time for xmas.
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

Well, that's a bit different. Firstly, Live Aid is a charitable foundation, so rather than have unscrupulous characters make money out of it Geldof decided to put it out officially (which I believe wasn't his intention previously) to make sure that at least the money being spent would go towards the right cause. Also, Live Aid is more famous than Knightmare and has a bigger audience. Coupled with the charity issue, it's an entirely different beast, so comparisons aren't easily made here.
Subject to change.