KNIGHTMARE VR

A place to discuss Knightmare-VR, a planned revivial of Knightmare
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re:KNIGHTMARE VR

Post by MoanaLiza »

Thinking back to the causeway clip, a certain member of this board (namewise) comes to mind ;).
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
Dan
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Dan »

Deleted my own post, because I'm an idiot and didn't notice the username/password bit. ;-)
Last edited by Anonymous on 21 Aug 2004, 01:23, edited 1 time in total.
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

beveryafraid wrote: For those with broadband who wish to download a low-Fi version of the full pilot sequence, they may do so by going to
http://www.televirtual.com/projects/kmvr

Username: kmvr
Password: hordriss

Enjoy - and I look forward to your comments.

BVA
I hope this helps. :)

Please remember the rota, though.

[Whoops, forgot about the new rota. :S I've edited that out to save space, in favour of Moana Liza's correction.]
Last edited by Malefact on 21 Aug 2004, 15:56, edited 1 time in total.
Subject to change.
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

beveryafraid wrote: Sorry - I didn't check out how easy that would be!
Let's say members alphabetically A-Q on even days; R-z on odd days. Let's make the split time before 9 for under 20s and after 9 for over 20s. I know it changes to a different date at 12, but ignore that as I don't mean to be pedantic - just trying to avoid maxing out on the website.

bva
Remember the rota got changed due to not everyone remembering what member number they were. Most people I believe don't remember what number they were when they registered. I remember which one I was as it's part of my username.
keke
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by keke »

wooo i can download it today right? 20 divided by 2 is 10 so thats ok, keke is b4 Q and im under 20 and its before 11. YAY!
Knightmare game completion:
Level 1: 100%
Level 2: 8%
Level 3: 1%
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

Before 9 don't you mean. Anyway does that mean if you start downloaded or when you have to finish downloading the clip by then?
Dan
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Dan »

In order to ease the load a bit:

http://km.furry.co.uk/kmvr.wmv

You can download this whenever you like, but the more people who try and download it simultaneously, the slower it'll get (download accelerators such as getright won't help you here).
Thanatos
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Thanatos »

I notice that some of the clips have been removed from the Televirtual site and replaced by others. I've downloaded these, but for all I know I've missed others still in the meantime. The ones I have are Arthur's Quest, Causeway, Clue Room, Despair Encounter, Ellie Encounter, Intro, Lord Fear - Part 2, Ogre - Parts 1 and 2, Outro, Puzzle Room (full version) and The Return of Lord Fear. Have I missed any?
"The Tory Party is the cream of society: rich, thick and full of clots." - anonymous
Illusion
Knight
Knight

Post by Illusion »

Dan, would you mind if I mentioned that link in the next site update for people to download the episode? I would expect that there will be a big demand for it, but if you're happy then that would be good.

I'll also mention that it is available on Kazza if The Brollachan is happy with that.
Last edited by Anonymous on 27 Aug 2004, 10:15, edited 1 time in total.
You're on the edge of a ledge...
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

Moana Liza wrote: Thinking back to the causeway clip, a certain member of this board (namewise) comes to mind ;).
Yes... having seen the clip, I reckon it's just a coincidence. But I'd be keen to find out either way!
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
jaydrive
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by jaydrive »

I might be able to spare a few mb's in bandwidth on my server - i'll have to check though. Probably get an answer by Friday.
Pobatti
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Pobatti »

Hi there, I've been lurking around these boards for quite some time and I've finally decided to register!

I've done my bit to help spread the KMVR pilot and ease Tim's bandwidth - I've upped it to Shareaza so that anyone who can access the Gnutella/G2 P2P network can download it!

About 2 people have downloaded it from me so far, but feel free to connect to me - I'm online most of the time and have a fast broadband connection!

Peace!
Last edited by Pobatti on 02 Sep 2004, 01:03, edited 1 time in total.