Characters that sucked in knightmare

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
simiano
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Re:Characters that sucked in knightmare

Post by simiano »

ya i mean misstriss goody was a rubbish replacement cuz when i was watchin seris 3 i kept shouting SHUT UP FESTUS! pickle anoyed the hell out of me and after i saw what little raptor had he is really rubbish compared to skarkill
why do we let these kids mess up our clean and tidy dungeon
darkDescender
Knight
Knight

Post by darkDescender »

O.K., here goes...the five worst characters ever.

5: Majida. *dodges weapons thrown by Majida's fans* Now calm down! Both of you! Not really. I tolerated her, I just liked Pickle better.

4: Maldame. To be frank, her voice annoyed me, and i'll never forgive her for causing so much trouble for Lord F.

3: Snapper Jack. Do I really need to explain this? No. Thought not. He would have been higher, but those bloody crying doors are always hard to beat.

2: Those Bloody Crying Doors. Honestly! they're so boring! Whenever these came on, i'd just go out and get a cuppa.

1: Honesty Bartram. Simply because I'll never forgive him for trying to be Julius Scaramonger. I should add that he failed. Dismally.
"Welcome to one of Mogdred's little playpens, dungeoneer. Play awhile...Play forever! Mwahahahahaha! Mwahahahahahahahaha!!!"
MagicMiranda
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by MagicMiranda »

"Dare I admit them!"

1)Lord Fear (great actor just his voice would get on my nerves)

2)Majida (again cos of her voice)

3)Pickle (everything about him)

*Gets ready to dodge fireballs*
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time you are given." From Lord Of The Rings
Golgarach
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Golgarach »

I didn't like Mistress Goody or Fidjit. Paul Valentine should've been allowed to play Motley for series 7.
Listen puny flesh! Nothing may you take with the earning. Nothing may you know without the learning.
Raven
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Raven »

Mellisandre, she overacted too much. Also Lord Fear because all he really did was sit on his fat backside getting his croneys to stop dungeoneers. Erm... Pickle, need I say why? As far as monsters go, the floating head (the one with the bear and green hair), the blockers, pooka and brangwen.
The Raven's Labyrinth - Where danger lurks around every corner...
FrightKnight
Knight
Knight

Post by FrightKnight »

Mind you, clever evil guys like Lord Fear value their lives, so they aren't going to endanger themselves. Take the series 8 encounter, for example. Lord Fear knows when he is beaten, and runs off.

Lest we forget, Lord fear and his cronies managed to capture a few...overall, he's a great heartless evil being.

But since I never said which were my worst, here goes:

4) Pixie. I can't actually hear anything she says, as it's so high-pitched.

3) The Gatekeeper. Hey, Brian Blessed could have played the part, and it still would have been poor. Just a bit-part.

2) Elita. I just didn't like her. At all. She was just too foul-mouthed even for me.

1) Ta-da! It's the weeping doors. Used sparingly, perhaps they would have juuuuust been tolerable. However, the linear s4 meant we saw them at least once per episode.
"A rotting pie! Oh no, I'm dead!"
Wolfshead
Knight
Knight

Post by Wolfshead »

Olgarth
Heggerty
Aesandre
Maldame
Mistress Goody
Majida