:o Who's related to whom and other conspiracies!

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re:Sidriss

Post by Emii »

Lord Fear wrote: That's because they're played by the same Actress.
Lord Fear, 'sarcasm'/'jokingly' comes to mind! Maybe re-read posts like that before you reply lol!
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Skarkill »

Well the idae on that has been put forward on the RP Forum is that shes the child of Hordriss and.................................MORGANAR.
It's The Irons For You. LOVELY
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

I reckon Sidriss' mother is Lissard, due to the illicit fling between him and Hordriss during that "disguised-as-Marta" business. Y'know how those Atlanteans are when they've had a drop too much dungeon juice, they're anybody's!

Hordriss was so ashamed he cast a time-warp spell and sent his young daughter back in time to before he had entered the dungeon, so no one could realise the hideous truth of how the child had been conceived.

Hmm. Maybe I've been watching The Terminator too much recently...
Knightmare Audio Plays from The Dunshelm Players.
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

I think so HStorm!

Anyway I think the Rachel could be right there. Maybe the reason that Iona Kennedy played both is because Sidriss is Greystagg's daughter. There are other things other than the resemblence that could mean that they're related. There seems to me like there is a couple of simialarities between Greystagg and Hordriss, if not the later Hordriss, more so the early Hordriss.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

I'd also point out that Heggatty seemed very familiar with Sidriss when Alan mentioned her a few episodes back, which indicates that she might have a past at Witchaven.

Hmmm, I sense a REAL fanfic idea in the offing. Bit soap opera-ish but still...

Sadly, I'm busy with a couple of other KM fanfics so I won't be able to write it. Anyone else fancy a try though?
Purgatory
Knight
Knight

Post by Purgatory »

Greystagg sounds like a good idea.
She is indeed neutral within the game, much like Hordriss, Plus the fact that this is the 1st time we have seen both of these characters.. she acts abit like hordriss to,

The fact that Sidriss seems to be the complete opposite to her farther, then maybe she is smiler to her mother? Greystagg would not be the correct answer.
I guess she could be the complete opposite to both, i can't see Hordiss with someone with the same attitude that Sidriss has.
My life is an endless purgatory interruped by profound moments of misery
rachelesque
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by rachelesque »

HStorm wrote: I'd also point out that Heggatty seemed very familiar with Sidriss when Alan mentioned her a few episodes back, which indicates that she might have a past at Witchaven.

Hmmm, I sense a REAL fanfic idea in the offing. Bit soap opera-ish but still...

Sadly, I'm busy with a couple of other KM fanfics so I won't be able to write it. Anyone else fancy a try though?
i might slash it up a bit if i get bored ;D

although i upset people last time i did that.
Elita
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Elita »

rachelesque wrote:

although i upset people last time i did that.
SLASH! SLASH! SLASH! *battering her long-suffering PC with a pewter tankard* I find it very difficult to write KM slash myself, but I'd be interested in seeing what someone else does with it!
"Gentlemen! Please! You can fight like itsy bitsy babies later. Right now we have adult name-calling and mud-slinging to attend to."
- Dr. Nightmare, Attorney at Law
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

rachelesque wrote:
Heh heh heh! Look forward to that one. Although when I said that Heggaty seemed "familiar" with Sidriss that wasn't exactly what I had in mind... ;D

That's not an objection you understand.
rachelesque
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by rachelesque »

Elita wrote: SLASH! SLASH! SLASH! *battering her long-suffering PC with a pewter tankard* I find it very difficult to write KM slash myself, but I'd be interested in seeing what someone else does with it!
i wrote some once which went down in infamy (i thought it was great but other people got offended). might still be around on the board if it is searched for (i've lost the login details so i can't find the file).

*goes to search*

*will find link*
rachelesque
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by rachelesque »

Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

Whassat? :)
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
Picklemyfav
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re: :o Who's related to whom and other conspiracies!

Post by Picklemyfav »

Just a wee thought that might blow your heads off.......... ;D

I know that..... people think Pickle... looks a bit like a girl ....... even though he's marked down as male........ maybe Pickle is both male ;) .....and female ;) ....... at the same time........ :exclaim: :idea: :question:

Or maybe he's just a young male elf with boyish looks. ;D :D :idea: :question:

What do you guys think? I think it would have annoyed Treguard in a very funny way if Pickle had said to him.
PICKLE: [nervously] Master i can't help out in the quest today!
TREGUARD: [annoyed] What is the excuse this time Pickle?
PICKLE: [excited] nothing much just that I'm pregnant
TREGUARD: [shocked] What! How on earth did that happen? You're a guy.
PICKLE: [calm] How do you think it happened? Let's just say I'm very in touch with my feminine side. ;D

It would be just as funny if Pickle then left Treguard to stew for a few minutes before saying April fool to a swearing like a trooper Treguard. ;D
Cedric kneed down close to my helmet so i could see him and told me.
"You're not witless. You're just nice. Too nice really for your own good. That's your main problem."
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

Pickle watching a quest whilst eating loads of crisps out of a bowl to satisfy cravings ;D He breaks down if Treguard has a right go at him and walks out of the room with Treguard following saying he's sorry. And maybe Pickle gets pissed off with him because he asked for raw turnips with brown sauce and not ketchup ;D

I hope for my childhoods piece of mind (not to mention everybody elses) that he is just simply male. Otherwise what would make Elita?? Christ if she is somehow a male then it's no secret who dominates the bedroom! Then again she'd dominate it male or otherwise methinks ;D
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
Picklemyfav
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Picklemyfav »

Post by Fidjit » Mon May 16, 2016 9:38 pm

Pickle watching a quest whilst eating loads of crisps out of a bowl to satisfy cravings He breaks down if Treguard has a right go at him and walks out of the room with Treguard following saying he's sorry. And maybe Pickle gets pissed off with him because he asked for raw turnips with brown sauce and not ketchup
I hope for my childhoods piece of mind (not to mention everybody elves) that he is just simply male. Otherwise what would make Elita?? Christ if she is somehow a male then it's no secret who dominates the bedroom! Then again she'd dominate it male or otherwise methinks
Calm down folks. I am pretty sure that Pickle is a normal male.
I assume that elves that have both genders at once would be very very very very rare. Maybe about 1 in 7 million or a third gender kind of thing. I also assume that Pickle is still very young and is very youthful looking because of it. The reason that thought came to me in the first place is because i watched a programme last week about how the very early Jesus had both male and female features and he looked a bit like a elf without the pointy ears.
Elita is a female. Of that i am pretty sure.
If Pickle had been different in that way i think someone would have told us by now. lol. ;D

It would be interesting if elves do have a third gender or have hermaphroditism/intersex in some way? As some animals in the wild have hermaphroditism.
In biology, a hermaphrodite is an organism that has reproductive organs normally associated with both male and female sexes.[1] Many taxonomic groups of animals (mostly invertebrates) do not have separate sexes.[2] In these groups, hermaphroditism is a normal condition, enabling a form of sexual reproduction in which both partners can act as the "female" or "male". For example, the great majority of tunicates, pulmonate snails, opisthobranch snails and slugs are hermaphrodites. Hermaphroditism is also found in some fish species and to a lesser degree in other vertebrates. Most plants are also hermaphrodites.
Humans can be intersex. So if elves are like humans it's more likely to be cases of intersex than a biological third gender that can have kids and father kids. So you can all breathe easy.
Cedric kneed down close to my helmet so i could see him and told me.
"You're not witless. You're just nice. Too nice really for your own good. That's your main problem."