Challenge Viewing Figures

Discussion of the repeats of Knightmare on the satellite channel Challenge?
Fan
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Re: Challenge Viewing Figures

Post by Fan »

The more series Challenge buy, the better.  ;D
Last edited by Fan on 13 Nov 2003, 18:12, edited 1 time in total.
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

I would have thought that series 5 would be a lot more popular than series 4. Lets hope thought that now Challenge have moved the evening slot forward an hour, it will be a lot more popular now as there will be more people at home to watch Knightmare and less people at home to watch TC, especially the 6.00 showing! That's when every one needs to try and somehow all watch the same edition, such as 7pm.
Well, we don't actually know if Series 5 is proving more popular than Series 4, since your local neighbourhood Grimwold is unable to dissect the figures this time. For all the know the average viewing figures in both slots could be substantially better than when Series 4 showed. No point asking Challenge, really, I doubt they'd say anything much on the subject.

I agree on the 7pm thing. Hopefully having 1 evening showing like this will improve the figures.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
knightmaredave
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by knightmaredave »

i thoughbnviewing figures were healthier thasn that?? msu be wrong still challenge will be able to charge throguh the roof for stuff yeah???
btw merry xmas
knightmaredave