Wotcha

New members are very welcome to introduce themselves here.
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Wotcha

Post by Fidjit »

I'm a nutcase really... But I am a nice person anyway... (On those good days) ;D
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

No-one tops Jeremy G. though  :-X
Maybe so; but who is he please?
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

Is it that Jerry Guscott, the rugby player, or am I just missing the idea entirely?
Knightmare Audio Plays from The Dunshelm Players.
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by JamesA »

If you're up to date on your Knightmare RPG, all will be revealed....  ;D
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

I'm not sure FrightKnight  :(

Does anyone remember Thundercats?  ;D
I loved Thundercats, and like so many shows of its time, it had a great theme. Sadly I can't watch it now without laughing. There's something about Mumm-Ra's "transformation" that is just too hilarious.

And you are all wrong- I am the best.
That is all.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

Do they still show Inspector gadget on Fox Kids?
Anyone know? If not, I'll check. I loved Inspector Gadget. Like so many shows of its time, it had a great theme. Hmm, feel I'm repeating myself a little here. Incidentally, my rant of the month is about why on earth they revamped the awesome Inspector Gadget into the rather feeble "Gadget Boy". I can't forgive whoever did that for getting rid of the excellent Dr. Claw, Penny, Brains the Dog and the fantastic music.

I mean, do-be-doo-de-doo Inspector Gadget, do-be-doo-de-doo WOOOO-HOOOO!

You all know what I mean.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

No, they're not showing Gadget on Fox Kids at the moment, although these things usually go round and round, so it'll be back soon no doubt.

By the way, they're about to start showing episodes of the original, and best, Real Ghostbusters over the holiday period. That's top nostalgia. Late 80's I'd record episodes of Ghostbusters and Knightmare on the same day. This'll bring the memories rushing back.
FrightKnight
Knight
Knight

Post by FrightKnight »

Ghostbusters? The original, non-extreme version?

Hurray!

With that guy who also voiced Garfield, Lorenzo Music voicing one of the characters. Rest in peace, my good man.

Boomerang are showing 'Gadget boy' at the moment at around midnight. It's the wrong one to go for! It was less than half as amusing as the original...I think the guy who voiced Gadget Boy was the same as the one who did Inspector Gadget.

What ticked me off was the way Fox Kids wouldn't show the introduction sequence to Inspector Gadget.
"A rotting pie! Oh no, I'm dead!"
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

Peter Venkman it was who was played by Lorenzo Music. He was also better at the voice than Bill Murray was in the films, which is saying something!

I still think the series would've been even better if they could've got Hugo Mayatt or John Woodnutt to play some of the bad guys of course, but that's another story.   ;D
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Back at last

Post by HStorm »

'Ello, folks, guess who.

After about 18 months away, I've returned. Still won't be posting nearly as much as I used to, but thought I'd let people know that, after an inexcusably long delay, the FANSFAQ will finally be getting an update by March - the Lexicon's more than adequate cover while you wait - and that there's also another project I and a few others are working on that's well into development and should be available for people to sample soon-ish. (The extra bit of material you're waiting for will be with you in February, Snowcat... no really, it will - I'm willing to bet anyone else's life on it!) We'll let people know more details nearer the time.
Billy
Knight
Knight

Re:Back at last

Post by Billy »

The third biggest poster on the forums returns! And the only one out of the top 3 so far to have made a single post in 2006...though it is only the 5th.
HStorm wrote: after an inexcusably long delay, the FANSFAQ will finally be getting an update by March
Yay!
HStorm wrote: and that there's also another project I and a few others are working on that's well into development and should be available for people to sample soon-ish.
Yay!

Good to see you back. Could 2006 be The Year of the Comebacks? Who knows!
Last edited by Billy on 05 Jan 2006, 21:57, edited 1 time in total.
Becxsmagic
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re:Wotcha

Post by Becxsmagic »

Wooo! No idea who you are but I think your website is great. And welcome back!
Whereever you go, there you are
Velda
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Velda »

*Two Ronnies impression*

And it's a welcome back from me :) (Love the site, btw)
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

BillyH wrote: The third biggest poster on the forums returns! And the only one out of the top 3 so far to have made a single post in 2006
As Paul Merton would say, "It's all timing, mate, all timing."
Becxsmagic wrote: Wooo! No idea who you are but I think your website is great. And welcome back!
*Blushes* Thank you. Reminds me, better get Other Side out of cobwebs and update it some time.
darkDescender
Knight
Knight

Post by darkDescender »

Hello! You don't know me, but I'm going to say welcome back anyway! And I'm also going to thank you, because if it wasn't for the links on your site I wouldn't be here!
"Welcome to one of Mogdred's little playpens, dungeoneer. Play awhile...Play forever! Mwahahahahaha! Mwahahahahahahahaha!!!"