New KM on Challenge Schedule

Discussion of the repeats of Knightmare on the satellite channel Challenge?
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: New KM on Challenge Schedule

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

Don't forget the "I can only use caps and stay on one topic, refusing to read any replies", the king spammer him/herself, Scott901, or SCOTT901.
Hey, that's me! Don't be cruel to me! DON'T DISCRIMINATE AGAINST PEOPLE LIKE ME WHO DON'T HAVE DECENT CAPS LOCKS!

All right, it's not me. My posts there are best identified by the fact they're the extremely long ones. Kinda like here, I guess. I'd forgotten who Games_Master was there, so thanks for the reminder.

I really do think that JamesP and the other Challenge people realise the vast bulk of the KM community are sensible people. It's sad we can't influence the idiots to stop being so pathetic though, since they really are annoying.
Last edited by GrimaldineGrimwold on 26 Nov 2003, 02:04, edited 1 time in total.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

Then again it might only be one person using several different usernames, i.e. that SCOTT901 and Imarealidiot might possibly be the same person. They could even be that keenplayers bloke, who hasn't been around for months. I think if I am correct that he got banned from the forum ages ago. I have to put my hands up an say that I am a guilty one for being a bit thick sometimes (which I can't always help), but they go to the extremes though.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Then again it might only be one person using several different usernames, i.e. that SCOTT901 and Imarealidiot might possibly be the same person. They could even be that keenplayers bloke, who hasn't been around for months. I think if I am correct that he got banned from the forum ages ago. I have to put my hands up an say that I am a guilty one for being a bit thick sometimes (which I can't always help), but they go to the extremes though.
Oh, you are so not thick. Isn't it always the nice people who blame themselves? The pointless people don't care enough to do so. Personally, I don't blame myself.

I do think keenplayer is also imarealidiot. I'm not sure about the Scott guy, though.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

Yeah - he left me a rather gitty reply when i started athread so that no-one has an excuse to start stupid threads... >:(

Thanks for backing me up, guys!  ;D
Last edited by Emii on 26 Nov 2003, 17:34, edited 1 time in total.
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
FrightKnight
Knight
Knight

Post by FrightKnight »

'Imarealidiot' has just been threatened with a formal ban by JamesP, so that'll teach his stupid ways.

The not-so-ironic thing about 'Imarealidiot' is that he/she is in fact a real idiot.

Scott901, the blocker turned annoying poster seems to have disappeeared too, for the time being.

I've also noticed throughout the threads that remain on the forum that there were numerous wails of the demise of the free chat facility.

Some people, eh? The only thing I've done wrong (as far as I know) on the Challenge forums is when I went too far in my criticism of Scott901 and called him a "pillock". It was changed to "fool".

I didn't know 'pillock' was that bad a word...
"A rotting pie! Oh no, I'm dead!"
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

And how and where did you find that out?
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

I think some of these people just exist to cause trouble. It's so sad, really, especially when the Challenge people have to spend time dealing with that, which could be spent far better on improving the channel .

FrightKnight, the whole chat room thing has always been a big issue there. Over the course of the last year or so I've checked the Challenge forum just about every day for KM news and such, and every now and then the usual suspects start another huge debate about the chat room. It's somewhat dispiriting at times.
Cull
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by Cull »

According to JamesP on the Challenge Forum:

From Monday, KM Series 5 will be repeated every weeknight at 7pm, with a repeat at 1.15/1.30am.

I hope this allows those people who have missed some episodes because of previous schedule changes to see them, and also allow those who just want to watch it again to do so! :D
Hooray! Late night showings - those work best for me! :D
FrightKnight
Knight
Knight

Post by FrightKnight »

And how and where did you find that out?
It was on the 'You can get the DVDs' thread, where 'imarealidiot' typed a website where you could get illegal DVDs of challenge programmes. Turns out that 1) They are, of course, VCDs (like the ol' recordable video cassettes- remember them?)

2) 'Imarelaidiot' (sic) cannot spell and uses the hilarious signature '[Note- This message has been edited by 'Challenge_Mods]', a habit that made JamesP sufficiently and rightly cross.

3) After JamesP gave 'Imarealidiot' a warning about the message, (and I'm sure some of you have noticed this) 'Imarealidiot' went into a bit of a rant and ultimately accused JamesP of looking down on him. As if he would (though admittedly it's hard not to).

That's the way the situation stands at present. Tune in next week for the next installment   :P.
"A rotting pie! Oh no, I'm dead!"
Snowcat
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Snowcat »

And in the end, what did happen to 'im???
There are but 2 rules in this realm:-
1) He who sees first is the winner...
2) He who is seen first is toast...
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

He's still around - can't for the life of me think why... ::)
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"