Snapper-Jack OR Sly Hands ?

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Snapper-Jack OR Sly Hands ?

Post by Skarkill »

well SKARKILL Won The SKARKILL VS RAPTOR debate so thats The award of "The Best Goblain Master" dealt with.

So heres another one for you to mull over.

Who Was The Most Commical KM Villiane OUT of These 2.

SYLVESTER "SLY" HANDS (S5-S8 ) vs SNAPPER-JACK (S8 )

So Who has your vote Lets look at the stats.

Sly Hands

Lenth Of Service: 4 Sesons

Fright Factor: 3/10

Comedy Value: 7/10

Difficulty: 4/10

Number Of Kills: 1

Synopsis

The disspicable (and dissgusting) Sylvester Hands, Sly for short, skulked around the dungeon for 4 sesons proveing himself a tricky pest to any questing dungeoneer he encounterd.

Sly has the disstiction of being Lord Fear (Or "His Poshness" as Sly called him) longest serving henchman.
This member of the Hounarable Guiled Of Beggers & Theives attempted to either captuer or kill dungeoneers with his Magic Rope & Catarpult or set them up for death or captuer by giveing them useless objects e.g. A Goblain Hunting Horn.

Sly could only be dealt with from a position of strenth if he saw weckness he would pounce to either kill,captuer or simpley Rob the dungeoneer blind.

Most dungeoneers found a way passed the evil begger two used Pixle on him and others were saved by Gwendolin, Sir Hugh or Ridolfo.

However Sly can claim a victim, the S6 dungeoneer January and her team paniked when Sly blocked there path a blew a goblain hunting hrn to summun "Some Nice People Who Are going to take you to Mt Fear."

They attempted to batter there way out with Lord Fear's ring which they had found earlier BUT this was just what Sly wanted and after he took it he produced his Magic Rope and dragged January off to Mt. Fear.

Although Sly escaped being crushed by Red Death at the end of S6 he was not so lucky in S7 and was crushed under The King Of Trolls Bulstorde like Lord Fear, Lissard and Raptor.

He however returned the following seson to cause more trouble. One of the most hummers baddies ever in Knightmare Sly's antics inclued, Fishing in a barale on his Day Off, Sing a Song about Ten Goblains (while drunk) and a classic scene with Barry in S7. Even his catchprase was a joke

"My Name Is Sylvester Hands. You Know Hands Like Feet But Up The Other End Of Your Body."

Snapper-Jack

Lenth Of Service: 1 Seson

Frigth Factor: 3/10

Comedy Value: 7/10

Difficulty: 2/10

Number Of Kills: 0

Synopsis

The Dungeons resident "Fool Catcher", this kidnapper stalked the dungeon in S8.

Never official joined The Opposition and was more of an independant thret to quests then Sly Hands.

He apperd to me to be a character like the old dungeon gaurds e.g. Olaf & Fatila The Hun. He had only one arm as he had lost his other to a Snap Dragon HOWEVER a Snap Dragon which he called Snapper had grown in its place.

Armed with a man sized net this pair of reprebtes stalked the dungeon on the look out for fools to "Napp"

"Snipper-Snap Snipper-Snap. Here comes Jack BUT Fool around and He'll Be BACK."

He was only allowed to captuer foolish and stupied dungoneers so he tested them with 3 riddels only 2 corect ansrews would do. No team ever failed at this but had Jack had another seson you have to belive that like old Sly Hands he may of netted himself a dungeoneer.

This character was definatly a comedy villiane he resembales a cross betwen a pantomime villiane and The Child Catcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang & I always found myself laughing when he apperd on the scene.

So there you have the stats so who do you think was the best comedy Baddie Sly Hands or Snapper-Jake.

I like both so the starting score is:

SYLVESTER "SLY" HANDS: 1

SNAPPER-JACK: 1

Lets see who wins this contest.
Last edited by Skarkill on 03 Dec 2003, 23:00, edited 1 time in total.
It's The Irons For You. LOVELY
Lord_Bob

Re: Snapper-Jack OR Sly Hands ?

Post by Lord_Bob »

I vote Sly, gotta love his dirty old man style character
Velda
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Velda »

Sly Hands is the best! He really makes me laugh!  ;D
King_Gazz
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

?Re: Snapper-Jack OR Sly Hands ?

Post by King_Gazz »

Silvester Hands by a long shot.

Sly's funniest moments:

Gwendoline giving Hands and a dungeoneer a simple question  in series 5 and gave gwen the stupid answer.

the question was

Gwen: "What is the name of a female deer?"

Sly: "ohh ohhh i know Bessie"

Sly also asking a dungeoneer if its really a witch in series 6.

Sly getting drunk and started singing 10 green goblins in series 7

Sly always seem to be scared of Lord Fear when to do a task.
Blocker: PASSWORD? Advisor: Chris say red, blue, green & Grey. Chris: red, green, blue & grey. Advisor No chris red, blue. Blocker: GULP
Elita
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Elita »

Well, although he has about the same IQ as Snapper-Jack's sock-puppet, I'm voting for Sly Hands. (at least he didn't TALK to a sock-puppet!)

My favourite Sly moment would be when he captured Rohmana with his "Goosey Gander" trick. (thus making Rohmana stupider than Hands OR the sock-puppet. And yes, I do hate Rohmana)

SLY: "'Cor, look!' I says. 'Up in the sky, great big goosey ganders!' 'Where?' she says. 'There!' I says, and when she looks up, I grabs me magic rope and monocles her!"

ROHMANA: "It's 'manacles' you imbecile!"
"Gentlemen! Please! You can fight like itsy bitsy babies later. Right now we have adult name-calling and mud-slinging to attend to."
- Dr. Nightmare, Attorney at Law
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

I don't really remember Snapper Jack, so can't really say much if anything about him. I think that Sly hands reminds me of the one out of Oliver Twist (was he Fagan?). Was Sly based on him? I probably have to go with Sly Hands though!
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

Usuaully I feel the need to explain myself ad infinitum. This time I don't think I need to bother.

Sly Hands.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
King_Gazz
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by King_Gazz »

he was a look a like of Fagin
Blocker: PASSWORD? Advisor: Chris say red, blue, green & Grey. Chris: red, green, blue & grey. Advisor No chris red, blue. Blocker: GULP
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

I still like Sly - a little less repetitive than SJ, with more scope for interaction and less bizarre-mad catchphrases.
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
FrightKnight
Knight
Knight

Post by FrightKnight »

Poor poor Snapper-Jack. He's being overwhelmed. Someone else should really vote for him...

I vote for Sly Hands. ;)
"A rotting pie! Oh no, I'm dead!"
DavidNewton
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by DavidNewton »

Has to be Sly Hands...
Far beyond the rising sun, I ride the wings of fate... prepared to go where my heart belongs - back to the past again!
Snowwiewolf
Knight
Knight

Post by Snowwiewolf »

aww I'll vote fer Snapper-Jack, but just bicause he's got so few votes.
I'm an alien, you're a berry picker!
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Skarkill »

Current Score

SYLVESTER "SLY" HANDS: 10

SNAPPER-JACK: 2

"Snipper Snap, Snipper Snap. Ain't Looking Good For Jack."
Last edited by Skarkill on 05 Dec 2003, 00:57, edited 1 time in total.
It's The Irons For You. LOVELY
Purgatory
Knight
Knight

Post by Purgatory »

sly

could there be any other?
My life is an endless purgatory interruped by profound moments of misery
simiano
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by simiano »

sylverster hands baisically cuz he got a kill to his name and he also got "rescued" by sir hugh de witless
why do we let these kids mess up our clean and tidy dungeon